Zolve Credit Card Review
In this analysis, we’ll cover everything you need to know about the Zolve Credit Card, such as how to apply for it, what to anticipate, and the advantages of having this card.
what is Zolve ?
Zolve is a global financial technology company with its headquarters in Bengaluru, India. The company also has a location in San Francisco, California, in the United States. Credit cards are made available to Indians moving to the United States for employment or higher education thanks to a partnership between Zolve and Community Federal Savings Bank (CFSB). The majority of financial institutions in the United States necessitate the use of a social security number, but not Solve. 2019 marked the year that Zolve secured seed funding in the amount of $55 million from Accel, DST global, and the founder collective.
What is Zolve Credit Card ?
Indian citizens who are interested in obtaining a credit card in the United States can apply for the Zolve Credit Card, which is a credit card that is issued by the Community Federal Savings Bank (CFSB). Because our application is so simple, you can get started in a matter of minutes and be well on your way to taking advantage of all the perks that come with having a credit card issued in the United States. The majority of financial institutions in the United States need a social security number, but you won’t need one to apply for a Zolve Credit Card.
The Most Important Points
- 0% introductory APR for the first six months.
- After the introductory period, the annual percentage rate will be 14.9%.
- There is no option to transfer your balance.
- There is no option for a Cash Advance at this time.
- There are No Annual Fees.
- There are no fees for foreign transactions.
- There may be a maximum penalty fee of $40.
- Card Closure Fee $15 will be charged for each check that is issued.
Discussion of the Pros and Cons
- No Foreign Transaction Fee: Using your Zolve Credit Card abroad is risk-free because there are no foreign transaction fees.
- No Security Deposit is Required: Unlike many credit card issuers in the United States, Zolve does not require a security deposit from its customers.
- There is no need to provide your Social Security Number: In order to apply for a Zolve Credit Card. This is in contrast to the majority of banks in the United States, where providing your Social Security Number is required.
- There are not any annual fees: associated with the Zolve Credit Card
- Because your activity on your Zolve Credit Card is reported to all three major credit bureaus you’ll have the opportunity to establish or improve your credit history.
- 0% introductory APR for the first six months: The Zolve Credit Card provides a 0% introductory APR for the first six months.
- No Direct Rewards Points Are Offered: The Zolve Credit Card does not provide any opportunities for you to earn direct rewards points.
- No Cash Advance Option Available: The Zolve Credit Card does not offer a cash advance option to its customers.
- Exclusively for residents of the United States and India: The Zolve Credit Card is a service that is restricted to residents of the United States and India.
Now that we have a better understanding of Zolve, let’s move on to a more in-depth discussion of the Zolve Credit Card.
|Transferring a Balance Fee||N/A|
|Charges Applicable to Foreign Transaction||None|
|The Initial APR Presentation||0% introductory APR for the first 6 months.|
|Regular APR||Prime lending rate+14.99% of the Margin|
|Penalty Fees||Up to $40|
The Advantage of using Zolve Credit Cards
Some advantages of having this card include the following:
Outstanding credit limit
The credit limit on the Zolve Credit Card is up to $10,000, which is significantly higher than the credit limit provided by the majority of secured credit card issuers like Capital One. The Zolve Credit Card is a fantastic choice for a high-limit credit card as a result of this.
Not providing a Social Security Number is optional
As was mentioned earlier, in order to apply for a Zolve Credit Card, you won’t need to provide your social security number, which is a requirement for the majority of banks in the United States. Because of this, it is an excellent choice for individuals who do not possess a social security number or who do not wish to provide their social security number to the issuer of their credit card.
5 minutes required for the application online
Applying for a Zolve Credit Card takes only five minutes and can be done entirely online. You just need to provide some basic information about yourself, and you’ll be well on your way to receiving a decision in no time at all.
0% introductory APR for the first six months
The introductory annual percentage rate (APR) for the Zolve Credit Card is 0% for the first six months. Those who are planning to make a sizable purchase or who are interested in transferring a balance from another credit card can make excellent use of this perk. After the introductory period, the annual percentage rate will be 14.9%.
No Fees for Overseas Transactions
The Zolve Credit Card does not assess any fees for conducting transactions in a foreign currency, so you can use it without any concerns when traveling. Those who do a lot of traveling or who want to use their credit card for online purchases from businesses located in other countries will find this to be a very helpful perk.
The Zolve Credit Card reports your payment history to all three major credit bureaus
allowing you to establish or improve your credit history. This is a significant advantage for individuals who wish to either raise their existing credit score or initiate the beginnings of a credit history for themselves.
There is no need to put up a deposit
Zolve does not require a security deposit, which is something that many credit card issuers in the United States require. Because of this, Zolve is an excellent choice for individuals who are looking for a credit card that does not require them to make an initial deposit. You are able to build or improve your credit history by using the Zolve Credit Card because it reports your payment history to the three major credit bureaus. People who want to either improve their current credit score or establish the foundation for their own credit history will find this to be a significant benefit.
Acceptance is virtually assured even for applicants with poor credit
Those with poor credit histories have a nearly 100% chance of being approved through Zolve. People who have been denied for other credit cards or who have a low credit score can benefit greatly from this perk.
Start building a credit score from day 1
The Zolve Credit Card is an excellent choice for you if you want to get a head start on increasing your credit score right away. People with poor credit have an almost 100% chance of being approved for a Zolve credit card, and the card reports your payment history to all three major credit bureaus, allowing you to get a head start on building your credit history.
Enables financial stability
Those with poor credit histories can improve their credit score with the assistance of the Zolve Credit Card, which makes it possible for them to establish independent financial footing. You can be sure that the information you provide to Zolve, which is one of the only credit card issuers that does not require a social security number, is safe and secure because Zolve is one of the only credit card issuers. In addition, Zolve does not require a security deposit, which means that you do not have to pay the 10% cashback fee on purchases made at stores that have been approved by Zolve.
100% safe and secure at all times
Improving your credit score with the help of a Zolve Credit Card is completely risk-free and safe. Because Zolve is one of the only credit card issuers that does not require a social security number, you can have peace of mind knowing that the information you provide will be kept confidential. Because Zolve does not require a security deposit, you do not have to worry about losing any money if you decide to cancel your card and close your account.
Zolve Credit Card offers up to 10% cashback on Zolve.
- and many others. Check all partners in the Zolve app.
DOSH Holdings LLC is in charge of the management of reward accounts (“DOSH”). DOSH is a third-party company and an application that is provided by a third party.
Your Rewards points do not have an expiration date
This is great news, as you can continue to accumulate rewards points over time and use them when you’re ready. Rewards points can be used for various things, including cash back, gift cards, and travel. So be sure to start using your Zolve Credit Card today to earn rewards!
However, rewards points can be forfeited if certain below terms are not adhered to:
- Either you have disobeyed the agreement, or you have allowed your account to fall into default.
- You have engaged in any dishonest or other illegal activity relating to the Program.
- Your rewards account will be terminated regardless because it was linked to a Zolve partner.
The Drawbacks of Using the Zolve Credit Card
– Those who live outside of the United States may find it inconvenient that the Zolve Credit Card can only be delivered to an address in the United States.
Just how trustworthy is Zolve?
What is APR in Zolve?
What city is Zolve based in?
Validity of the zolve credit cards