About Willem Snoek Conservation Award:
The Willem Snoek Conservation Fund was established in 2016 to support student activities at the University of Melbourne’s Grimwade Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation, or its successor, in the field of heritage conservation. There are many donors who contributed to the Fund, Professor Robyn Sloggett AM, Director of the Centre, and Mr. Robert W Cripps AM who each contributed $25,000 for this scholarship award.
- Applicants for the Willem Snoek Conservation Award, must either be enrolled or be enrolling in Master of Material Conservation in the Faculty of Arts at the University.
- Successful applicants should accept the award within 21 days.
- The project must be acquitted in line with the stated aims of the application.
- Candidates applying for Willem Snoek Conservation Award should submit two letters of appreciation to committee/donors and any partners of the project.
- Applicants should submit the report of the project within 21 days upon completion.
- The project must be completed by 1 June in the year following the award presentation.
Applicants must complete an online application form including following
- A Project proposal in 500-words
- A Letter of reference
- Plan and timeline in maximum one page
- Letters of support from partners (if necessary)
- Budget outline in maximum one page
- Current academic record/ transcript
This Willem Snoek Conservation Award, worth $2,800
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.