- Applicants of the Willem Snoek Conservation Award, must either be enrolled or be enrolling in Master of Material Conservation in the Faculty of Arts at the University.
- Successful applicants should accept the award within 21 days.
- The project must be acquitted in line with the stated aims of the application.
- Candidates applying for Willem Snoek Conservation Award should submit two letters of appreciation to the committee/donors and any partners of the project.
- Applicants should submit the report of the project within 21 days upon completion.
- The project must be completed by 1 June in the year following the award presentation.
Applicants must complete an online application form including following
- A Project proposal in 500-words
- A Letter of reference
- Plan and timeline in maximum one page
- Letters of support from partners (if necessary)
- Budget outline in maximum one page
- Current academic record/ transcript
This Willem Snoek Conservation Award, worth $2,800
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.