Accommodating over 31,000 undergraduate students, some via scholarship programs and 16,000 postgraduate students, the University of Minnesota (UM) scholarship program seeks to accommodate new students who are driven by passion in research and seek new knowledge that can change the world.
- Good Grade point average (GPA) minimum of 2.7
- Class rank (if available)
- Outstanding O’level or SAT scores.
- Transcripts should be sent over after completing the application form here online.
- Only international applicants can apply
Open Other Merit-based Scholarship Listings to Apply for:
- Pierce Butler Scholarship ($500 or $1,500)
- College board Opportunity scholarship (amount vary)
- University of Minnesota merit Based Scholarship ($2000 – $10,000)
- Merit-Based Assistantship program, University of North Carolina ($5,000 to $20,000)
Who can apply: North Americans, Europeans, African-Americans, Africans and Asian students. You will be automatically considered for a scholarship when you make your application online. You do not need to make a separate scholarship application. You will receive confirmation of a scholarship with your offer letter.
Courses Available: All faculties are represented at the University of Minnesota from Arts and humanities through Health and Medicine, Engineering and Social sciences. The list is endless.
Application Closes October 23rd, 2020. All applications must be submitted online with a print out copy sent to the school.
How to Apply: Create your application, upload your transcripts with relevant credentials and submit your application.