University of Johannesburg Online Application
The University of Johannesburg is a public university located in Johannesburg, South Africa. The University of Johannesburg came into existence on 1 January 2005 as the result of a merger between the Rand Afrikaans University, the Technikon Witwatersrand and the Soweto and East Rand campuses of Vista University.
University of Johannesburg Application 2019/2020 : To apply to University of Johannesburg , you need the documents below :
1) A certified copy of the green bar coded ID
2) Proof of payment of any relevant application fees
3) Certified copy of grade 11 results and any latest grade 12 results
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply.
FYI: South African learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
- UJ Online Application 2020 for both local and International students
- UJ undergraduate courses
- UJ Application Registration Step by step Guild
- UJ online application
- University of Johannesburg Admission Requirements
- University of Johannesburg Residences/Accommodation
- University of Johannesburg Other Important Information