Welcome to our undergraduate students. As a current student, this is where you will find important information about schedules, exams and student support, as well as quick links to the online registration system, your student email, MyTUTor and the library.
An online application or a fully completed application form 2020 and recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, must reach TUT before the specified closing dates. Online applications can be completed by clicking on any of the links.
TUT Contact Centre
Online application and hardcopy downloads to help you apply to TUT. A simple guide to applying to study at Tshwane University of Technology has been outlined below:
- Apply online at Tshwane University Of Technology TUT 2020
- TUT online application 2020
- Tshwane University of Technology TUT Admission Requirements
- Tshwane University of Technology TUT Late Application
- TUT Application Information 2020
- TUT Contact Details
- TUT online application status
- TUT Online Application and Registration 2020/2021
- TUT Online Application Form 2020/2021