The Turbo Prepaid card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Green Dot Bank is a subsidiary of Green Dot Corporation.
As an alternative to bank wire transfers and postal money orders, a prepaid Visa card has emerged as a new and innovative method of transferring money internationally.
TurboTax is a well-known company primarily because of the tax preparation software that they provide. They are in charge of federal tax compliance for both individuals and businesses. They restricted the availability of their card to only the United States and Canada.
The Turbo Card is issued by Green Dot Bank as I said earlier and the offers it provides are primarily targeted at TurboTax users. When you use TurboTax to file your taxes, you will be able to enjoy the card even more.
As is customary, it is expected that you will activate your card before you will be able to make use of its features. After you’ve activated your card, you’ll have complete access to all of the features it offers, including the ability to pay bills, check your credit balance, shop online, and perform other functions.
Customers who use the Turbo prepaid card can access their accounts online at their convenience through the use of a mobile application available for download.
Users can make online payments, save money, set up their accounts for direct deposit, view account balances and account transactions, activate their cards, pay bills, and locate the nearest ATMs using the ATM locator on their mobile devices.
TURBO PREPAID CARD LOGIN PROCEDURE
Anytime you need to login to your online account [turbo prepaid card login] then follow the steps below:
- Log in to their home page
- Click on “Login”
- Enter your User ID and password
- Click on “Log In”
If you do not have an online account yet, you should just click on “Create Online Account” instead.
Benefits Turbo prepaid card
- Turbo makes getting tax refunds easy and more convenient
- The card is accepted nationwide
- They give card users a 24/7 account access
- You have access to put more money in your vault
- You get to pay your bills and have deposit information anytime you need it
Features – Turbo Prepaid Card Login
- No fees are attached on the first month of card activation but you will be charged $5.95 after the first month
- $2.50 will be charged for cash withdrawals from ATMs and 50cents for balance inquiries through ATM.
- No overdraft fees
- No minimum balance fees
Contact Information : (888) 285-4169
TURBO PREPAID CARD ACTIVATION PROCEDURE
- Visit https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com
- Click on “Activate Card”
- Input your card number, CVV code, card expiration date, last 4 digits of your social security number and card pin
- Click on “Next”
- Finish the remaining instructions so that your card can be activated
You can just visit www.turboprepaidcard.com/activate if you feel the above procedure is too long for you. Once you’re done activating your card, you can use it.
How do I check my card balance or transaction history?
There are many convenient ways to get your most updated balance and transactions:
- If you have an online user ID, you may check your balance or transaction history online 24/7 on this website.
- Balance and transaction history are available on the Turbo Card mobile app. Download the app for free from the App Store® or Google Play™ to get started.
- If you don’t have an online user ID, click here to set one up now.
- You may also get your balance and transaction history by sending a text message. Carrier message and data rates apply.
Please contact us if you have any further information or corrections. Thank you for taking the time to read this informative article.
We hope you enjoyed reading this informative post on Turbo Prepaid card for Today and that you found it to be helpful. If you want to keep track of the Turbo Prepaid card, as well as the prepaid card, you could bookmark this valuable page for future reference.