Three Ways To Move To Spain Legally

Three Ways To Move To Spain Legally

Spain, the European Union and Schengen member state, is currently the preferred country for investors, business persons and the elderly looking for a place to retire.

Spain has at least three immigration programs for persons looking for resident permits to work or live in the country. With time, residents qualify for Permanent residency and Citizenship.

One of the three programs discussed in the article may be suitable for you.

Investor-Residency (Golden Visa)

Every country has this kind of program for investors who want to stay in the country. As others require that you invest in selected industries, Spain requires that you invest in Spanish property(ies).

The Investor Residency permit requires an investment of at least 500.000€ in Spanish property(ies). If you are not interested in this investment, you can also apply by depositing €1,000,000 in a Spanish bank account.

Your spouse and all children under 18 years can be included in your application to move with you to Spain. Several notable Ghanaians have taken advantage of this residency program.

A temporary residence, of 10 years is granted to you and your family, and it is also possible to obtain permanent residency in Spain and Spanish Citizenship after the ten years.

Interested in Investor Residency? Contact SpainResidency, experts in assisting applicants put in their applications.

Self-Employed Residency (Business owner)

If you wish to work in Spain but do not have over €500,000 for the Investor Residency, you can go in for the Self-Employed Residency. This program helps interested persons to start or expand their own business to obtain Spanish Residency.

Also Read  Lucky Tuesday - 31 Aug 2021

You need to have a business plan and enough funds to set up that business. The amount required depends on your business plan. However, €100,000 is recommended as it is enough to start almost all businesses.

Your spouse and children under 18 can travel with you on this program as well.

After spending five years in Spain as Self-Employer with Spain Residency, the renewal of your permit is issued as a permanent residency.
Interested in Self-Employed Residency? Contact SpainResidency, experts in assisting applicants put in their applications.

Non-Lucrative Residency (Retirement or International-Income or Work-Remotely)

The Non-Lucrative Residency Permit is for applicants who wish to retire in Spain, or for those that can conduct their business remotely while in Spain.

This permit requires proof of receiving a regular income anywhere in the world either from a business activity, corporate dividends or interest on investments. It does not allow the applicant to work in Spain officially.
Interested in Non-Lucrative Residency? Contact SpainResidency, experts in assisting applicants put in their applications.

Source: Jetsanz

Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation.  Thank you



My name is Ella Grace, and I'm a sweet little girl with a simple moniker. My birth date is the 16th of June, the year 2000. I was born in Ghana's capital city of Accra, but I currently reside in South Africa. For the better part of my childhood, I lived in Ghana. I attended the University of Education for my IT education. Aside from writing, I've also worked as an SEO consultant and as an affiliate marketer in the past. I've helped a lot of folks get their website up and running on the host, both in terms of development and installation. Being available to help individuals solve their problems is something I'm well-known for doing. Hosting companies like DreamHost and Hostinger are also on my radar.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *