27 Aug 2021
NLA Ghana Lotto Results For Today
For today’s NLA Ghana Lotto draw, the following results are available: Today’s NLA Ghana Lotto Results are available here. In addition, the following issues are of interest:
- Ghana Super 6
- NLA Monday Special
- NLA Lucky Tuesday
- NLA Mid-Week
- NLA Fortune Thursday
- NLA Friday Bonanza
- NLA National Weekly
- NLA Daywa
The National Lottery Authority is a statutory body under the Ministry of Finance. As a government agency, the NLA organizes national raffles to give everyone a chance to win great prizes and make their life more enjoyable, exciting, and rewarding. The NLA’s board consists of the chairperson, two government appointments, and the director general.
How To Play NLA 5/90
- Choose a game from: Ghana Super 6, NLA Monday Special, NLA Lucky Tuesday, NLA Mid-Week, NLA Fortune Thursday, NLA Friday Bonanza, NLA National Weekly and NLA Daywa
- Choose the bet type: Direct 1, Direct 2, Direct 3, Direct 4, Direct 5 or Perm 2, Perm 3, Perm 4, Perm 5.
- Choose or not “Double Chance” option. This option doubles your chances and allows to cover both draw and machine numbers.
- The minimum bet can only be $0.15.
- Pick the numbers (according to the game you chosen) from the field of 1 to 90 numbers.
The winning depends on the game you chose. Here is the table of bet type and multiplications:
|Bet Type||Numbers Matched||Multiplier|
|Direct 1||1||x 40|
|Direct 2||2||x 240|
|Direct 3||3||x 2,100|
|Direct 4||4||x 6,000|
|Direct 5||5||x 44,000|
|Perm 2||2||x 240|
|Perm 3||3||x 2,100|
|Perm 4||4||x 6,000|
|Perm 5||5||x 44,000|
Where to Claim Your Prize(s)
You can claim your cash prize instantly and in full after draw date and before 14 days.
Prizes are redeemed at any NLA Partner Banks across the country which includes, GCB Bank, NIB, ZENITH, UNIBANK, ADB , UMB, BANK OF AFRICA, HFC, and ACCESS Bank
What is your chance to win 5/90?
You want to calculate your odds at winning Ghana