About Standard Bank
Standard Bank has a 154-year history in South Africa and started building a franchise in the rest of Africa in the early 1990s. They currently operate in 20 countries on the African continent, including South Africa, as well as in other selected emerging markets.
Standard Bank Car Insurance Online
Purchasing an online policy from the Standard Bank website is relatively easy. Click the link below and follow their step-by-step instructions and your quote will be calculated within a few moments.
Standard Bank Car and Home Insurance
For 35 years Standard Bank has offered excellent financial products to South Africans. They now provide the option to get up to 7 car and home content insurance quotes from leading insurers in South Africa. Their friendly and reliable staff will assist you through the whole process.
There are usually three car insurance options to choose from:
- Third-Party: This is the cheapest option of the three and only covers damage or injury to others. Your vehicle will not be included, not even in the event of fire or theft.
- Third-Party + Fire and Theft: The cover is the same as Third Party cover, but your vehicle will be covered in the event of fire or theft.
- Comprehensive Cover: This is the most comprehensive plan one can get. You are covered against accidents, fire, and theft. Third-party claims, where you are liable for damage or losses, will also be included.
There are two main types of insurance for your home:
- Homeowners Insurance: This will cover the physical structure of your homes like the walls, fences, garages, and gates. You are protected against fire and theft, natural disasters and explosions and lightning.
- Home Contents Insurance: This will cover all of the items in your house. This can be everything from furniture and portraits, to carpets. The repair or replacement costs will be covered in the event of theft, fire, or other natural disasters.
Standard Bank Car Insurance is an insurance company dedicated to providing excellent cover to drivers throughout South Africa. They are one of South Africa’s leading car insurance companies, providing quality policies and products for drivers of all ages.
They offer excellent motor cover at reasonable costs so that the majority of drivers can afford. The average cost for a Standard Bank’s policy is deemed good value when comparing it to similar products available for other South African car insurance brokers.
Standard Bank offers several car insurances quotes that will suit the budgets and requirements of most drivers in South Africa. They provide quality comprehensive cover as well as third party policies. Both of these insurance products include a wide variety of benefits as standard. They have a large selection of options in a variety of insurance types that keeps their South African client base very satisfied. Standard Bank Car Insurance Quotes
If you are interested in getting car and home insurance quotes from Standard Bank, please visit their website directly or visit your nearest branch.