Southern Alberta Institute of Technology – Awards for International Students: Awards help to minimize the cost of education. Therefore, the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology is offering the Student Awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is open for students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
SAIT Polytechnic Information
Founded in 1916, SAIT Polytechnic is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Calgary (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Alberta. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education, Alberta, SAIT Polytechnic (SAIT) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. SAIT Polytechnic (SAIT) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 103 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants are recommended to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the following:
- Secondary and/or post-secondary transcripts, mark sheets and examination results.
- Secondary diploma or graduation certificate and/or post-secondary degree.
- Explanation of the grading scale often found on the back or the front page of certifications or transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: At least 50% in the following courses or their equivalents:
- English Language Arts 10-1 or 10-2
- Pure Math 10, Applied Math 10, Math 10C or Math 10-3, or successful completion of SAIT math placement test
- Language Requirement: At SAIT, applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive an educational fund to complete their study expenses in Canada.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you