School Of Hygiene Interview List 2020/2021 – Check Admission Status Here
School Of Hygiene Interview List 2019/2020 | How to Check Ghana School of Hygiene, Nursing, Midwifery and Health Training College Admission List and Print admission letter for 2019/2020 online.
Authority of the School Of Hygiene has released the names of candidates that took part in the interview offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- The School Of Hygiene admission list 2019 and letter will be released from the 8th July 2019.
- Admitted applicants will receive a text message congratulating them on their admissions and giving them details on how to pay their admission acceptance fee and download their admissions letters, using the portal to view your academic progress and financials.
mohschools.edu.gh admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
Below are the procedures for checking your Admission Status on mohschools.edu.gh for admission into Nursing College / Midwifery Traning Colleges/School of Hygiene for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Check School Of Hygiene Admission List / Application Status
School Of Hygiene admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
NB: Your Admission Status can be checked from your school’s official website or with the below procedures:
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission list of School Of Hygiene.
Courses Offered at School Of Hygiene
The following are the Courses Offered at School Of Hygiene and its requirements. Tamale School Of Hygiene is specialist in Environmental Health Education. The school offers both Diploma and Certificate courses
|Diploma in Environmental Health||3 years|
|Certificate in environmental health||2 years|
Careers opportunity after School Of Hygiene
- Air Pollution Analyst
- Disaster Management Specialist
- Environmental Health Professional
- Environmental Inspector
- Environmental Sanitation Engineer
- Environmental Toxicologist
- Groundwater Protection Specialist
- Public Education Outreach Specialist
- Wastewater Treatment Operator