Scholarship for International Student at Eastern Illinois University, USA
The International Student Scholarship at Eastern Illinois University (EIU) was established by the Board of Trustees to help international students from other nations study at EIU.
With lots of opportunities abound for international students to apply for during the 2020/2021 academic session at Eastern Illinois University (EIU).
The scholarship awards are highly competitive and designed to encourage cultural exchange and diversity. The scholarship may be granted on the basis of financial need and academic excellence.
Eastern Illinois University
Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters)
Partial Funded Scholarship
Masters courses tenable at Eastern Illinois University
The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for International Student Scholarship at Eastern Illinois University, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 (undergraduate), 3,25 (graduate), as converted to the EIU grading system.
- Applicants must have been given full academic admission to study a degree program at Eastern Illinois University.
- Applicants must show proof of funding for living expenses and other things.
- Applicants applying for the postgraduate scholarship must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants applying for a bachelor’s degree must have obtained relevant certificates necessary for admission into an undergraduate program at EIU.
- Applicants must possess strong leadership skills and must be able to associate with people from diverse religions, culture and races.
Application Procedure for the International Student Scholarship at Eastern Illinois University, 2020
Applicants are to submit an application and other supporting documents before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2020