Get a loan of up to R200 000 at a fixed interest rate.
Whether you need money for unexpected expenses, a medical emergency, or to fund a specific project, Sanlam can offer you a fixed-rate personal loan according to your needs and circumstances. We are a responsible lender and will never lend you more than you can comfortably afford to repay.
How Sanlam Personal Loans Work
- You can apply for any amount, from R5 000 to R200 000 in increments of R1 000
- You can tailor your repayment term to suit your budget (from 24 months to 6 years)
- Repayments are fixed for your full loan term, so that you can budget ahead easily
- Sanlam will always take your current financial circumstances into consideration and never lend you more than you can comfortably afford to repay
- Qualifying Sanlam Reality members could get up to 20% of their loan repayments back once they’ve made 12 consecutive repayments
What You Need to Know about Debit Order Authorisation
The South African Reserve Bank and the Payments Association of South Africa have introduced a new initiative called DebiCheck, as a way to help protect South Africans against fraudulent and incorrect debit order authorisations.
We have now also adopted DebiCheck as part of our processes – which we will be gradually introducing to our clients. This simply means that, should you decide to take out a loan with us, we may ask you to authorise your debit order with your bank.