Rowland Fellows Program in USA, 2020
Partial Funding, $73,000 per annum
UNIVERSITY / ORGANIZATION:
Harvard University is a world-class Institute that offers its Post-Doc fellowship program with the collaboration of Roland Institute which is open for International Students equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Rowland Fellows Program, 2020 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented, and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This Rowland Fellowships in the USA offers a Doctoral and postdoctoral program in the field of energy science and engineering.
This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in the listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2020/21 and earn a Partial Funding, $73,000 per annum scholarship in the USA. The term of the Fellowship is for up to five years, with a flexible start date, generally between July and September
The Rowland Fellowship provides an excellent opportunity to pursue new research ideas. The pursuit of new ideas is facilitated by a flexible and agile environment. The Fellowship provides laboratory space, funding for equipment, personnel (to include postdoctoral fellows and undergraduate students), and general operations. The Rowland Junior Fellowship program was developed in keeping with Dr. Land’s vision to support innovative research. We especially welcome research on unexplored ideas that may lead to new directions in a field
To be eligible for this Rowland Fellowship Program, applicants must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- The Rowland Institute at Harvard is offering Rowland Fellows Program, 2020 to early-career scientists who wish to establish an independent research program.
- Rowland Fellows Program grants two appointments every year.
- Young experimentalists in the field of energy science and engineering are eligible to apply for the program.
- Applicants of Rowland Fellows Program, 2020 must have completed their doctoral degree before the commencement of their term at the University.
- Candidates with postdoctoral experience and newly conferred doctorates are also taken into consideration.
- A research proposal in one page, CV in two pages, and 3 letters of recommendation must be submitted by the applicants.
- Finalists will be expected to give a brief presentation on both past and proposed work in a symposium style series of talks by candidates
Deadline: August 17, 2020
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.