The Youth Employment Agency (YEA) under the Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations, in collaboration with the Ministry of Interior and the Ghana Police Service is seeking to employ a considerable number of young Ghanaians as (CPO) with a goal of providing protection and security in the various communities in the country.
Youth in Community Service and Security
This module offers employment opportunities for the youth by augmenting the human resource capacity of Ghana’s security services
within beneficiaries cited communities. The module comprises of the under listed:
a. Community Policing Assistants
b. Prison Service Assistants
c. Fire Prevention Assistants
- Must be a youth between 18-35 years
- Minimum qualification, Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Good writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills, self-motivation, team work
- Ability and willingness to work at the district and
Condition of Employment
- Successful applicants are not regular employees, but beneficiaries of the YEA employment module.
- Beneficiaries would be on two (2) years contract of engagement
- Successful applicants should have completed national service
Mode of Application
- Applicant must visit the YEA website: www.yea.gov.gh and fill an online application form.
- YEA District offices would also serve as online registration centers for those who do not have access to internet facilities.
- Print-out of the filled application form should be submitted at the applicants’ District office of YEA.
- A passport picture, a copy of any national identification e.g. Voters ID, Birth Cert or Passport and a contact number should be added.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you