Recruitment Of Youth in Community and Health Assistants
The Youth Employment Agency (YEA) of Ministry of Employment and Labour Relations, in collaboration with Ministry of Health, Ghana Health Service, 1mCHW Global Campaign and the World Vision International- Ghana, is seeking to employ a considerable number of young Ghanaians as Community Health Workers (CHWs) with a goal of improving health care services in all communities in Ghana.
Task & Job Responsibilities
Youth in Community and Health Assistants
The module seeks to create employment opportunities for the youth by adding up to the staff strength of the Ghana Health Service while assisting
a. Community Health Workers
b. E-Health Workers
- Must be a YOUTH between 18-35 years
- Minimum qualification, Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Good writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills, self-motivation, team work and detail-orientation
- Ability and willingness to work at the district and sub district levels
Condition of Employment
- Successful applicants are not regular employees, but beneficiaries of the YEA employment module.
- Beneficiaries would be on two (2) years contract of engagement
- Successful applicants should have completed national service
Mode of Application
- Applicant must visit the YEA/ website: www.yea.gov.gh and fill an online application form.
- YEA District offices would also serve as online registration centers for those who do not have access to internet facilities.
- Print-out of the filled application form should be submitted at the applicants’ District office of YEA.
- A passport picture, a copy of any national identification e.g. Voters ID, Birth Cert or Passport and a contact number should be added.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you