Recruitment of Youth in Agriculture and Afforestation YEA
The Youth Employment Agency (YEA) was established under the Youth Employment Act 2015 (Act 887) to empower young people to contribute meaningfully to the socio-economic and sustainable development of the nation.
This module seeks to create employment opportunities for the youth through agriculture and its related businesses in order to
contribute towards the nation’s food security while they earn a living. The module comprises of the under listed.
a. Greening Ghana
c. Greening Ghana
- Must be a YOUTH between 18-35 years
- Minimum qualification, Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Good writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills, self-motivation, team work and detail-orientation
- Ability and willingness to work at the district and sub district levels
Condition of Employment
- Successful applicants are not regular employees, but beneficiaries of the YEA employment module.
- Beneficiaries would be on two (2) years contract of engagement
- Successful applicants should have completed national service
Mode of Application
- Applicant must visit the YEA website: www.yea.gov.gh and fill an online application form.
- YEA District offices would also serve as online registration centers for those who do not have access to internet facilities.
- Print-out of the filled application form should be submitted at the applicants’ District office of YEA.
- A passport picture, a copy of any national identification e.g. Voters ID, Birth Cert or Passport and a contact number should be added.