Provost International Fellowship at Simon Fraser University in Canada, 2020
The Provost International Fellowship (PIF) will be given to the outstanding international students who are just starting their graduation at Simon Fraser University for the academic year 2020-2021.
Postgraduate and Postdoctoral
AWARD: Fully Funded
OFFERING TO: International Students
UNIVERSITY / ORGANIZATION: Simon Fraser University
Why study in Canada:
Canada is known as the best place to live in the world. You are assured quality and well-recognized education by studying in Canada.As studying in Canada offers you a promising future, it can lead to a growing career in Canada.
Why Study at Simon Fraser University:
Simon Fraser University is a Public Research University in British Columbia, Canada. It has three campuses. It not only offers graduate and undergraduate education but also focuses on the preparation of teachers.
Simon Fraser University gives different classes of students a lot of opportunities. This may involve either forecasting the students as school teachers or training in different disciplines.
- Eligible Countries: students are welcomed from all over the world to apply for this fellowship.
- Acceptable Courses: it is only available for courses offered by the university.
- A student must meet the enrollment requirements of the university.
- English Language requirement.
- Must be first class (SFU equivalent 3.67) grade.
These awards must provide a stipend for living expenses for students studying abroad for all three terms including costs of Health and Medical Insurance and student fees, other than tuition (normally valued at minimally $15,000 CDN per year).
This award is available throughout the student’s studies for up to a maximum of 2 years’ master’s program or 4 years’ doctoral program. They are provided PIF recipients, continue to hold their country of origin’s scholarship to study abroad, and remain registered as a full-time, regular student. In programs where fees are assessed on a per-credit basis, students must be taking at least six credits to be eligible to hold a PIF. These fellowships will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that all requirements are being met.
How to Apply:
- Students are required to get enrolled in university masters or doctoral programs to be eligible for Provost International Fellowship at Simon Fraser University.
- You should meet the admission requirements of that particular course, you wish to study.
- All students must provide details of the scholarship they hold.
- If your studies were not taken in English, then you are required to pass the English proficiency test according to their language requirements.
The Provost International Fellowship at Simon Fraser University has a value equivalent to the student’s tuition based on the research program’s full-time fee, which is currently valued at approximately $1,666 per academic term ($5,000 per year) and will be disbursed on a per term basis.
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.