The day your fridge stops working is never the same day you get a surprise work bonus, and business opportunities don’t come knocking only when you have spare money to invest. That’s where an Old Mutual personal loan comes in. Borrow up to R200 000 for the unexpected or emergencies. Pay it back in fixed amounts over a time period that works for you.
What’s in it for you?
- You can apply online, over the phone or in branch
- Payback the money with repayment periods of up to 84 months
- Once approved, you get the money in your account almost immediately
- Up your credit score when you pay back your loan on time
- Consolidate all your debt into one loan
Merge your debts into one loan
‘Adulting’ is just a fancy word for ‘bills’. If you’ve got a few loans to pay off, you’re not alone. The good news is that you can pull all your debt into a single loan with an Old Mutual Debt Consolidation Loan. Here’s how it helps:
Combine all your loans and pay a single admin fee
Struggling to keep up with repayments? Extend your loan term and lower your monthly instalments. Extending your term also mean that you will pay more interests and fees accrued over the life of the loan
Sleep easy knowing you just have one loan to keep track of
Need more info on loans?
You’ve come to the right place
Loans can seem complicated but are actually simple if you stick with us.
Got more questions? Give us a call on 0860 000 886.
- What do I need to apply for a loan?
Good question. Make sure you have the following handy:
- A valid ID or passport
- 3 months’ bank statements
- Your most recent payslip
- Proof of address
- Be 18 years or older