Nursing Training Admission Closing Date 2020/2021
The Ministry of Health has announced to the general public about NTC Admission Closing Date 2020/2021 and that applications are expected to close for the admission of prospective applicants into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following:
i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 10th June, 2020 if not used.
ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
NTC Admission Closing Date of 2020/2021 Forms, all admission forms must be completed before Saturday 30th May 2020.
NOTE: No application forms would be accepted nor processed after the stated deadline of application.
Nurses Training Closing Date is Saturday 30th May 2020
- Admission Requirements into Ghana Nursing Schools
- How To Apply For Nursing Training Schools In Ghana
- How much is Nursing Training Admission 2020/2021 Forms Cost
- Nursing Training Admission Deadline 2020/2021
- List of Nursing Training Schools in Ghana
- Courses Offered at Nursing Training Schools Ghana
- Nursing Training Admission Application Closing Date 2020/2021
ABOUT: All Health Training Institution Admission
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 10th June, 2020 if not used.
- ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- 3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use email address of relations]
- You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is open.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF OUR HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILLING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION.