Through the NSS dashboard portal, NSS dashboard allowance can log in and access and control critical information regarding the National Service Scheme.
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is a youth-focused initiative aimed at providing young Ghanaian graduates with practical experience not accessible in the classroom.
Update: How To Claim Your NSS T&T 2022
Once the public NSS posting is announced, you can check your account to see where you’ll be heading and obtain your NSS login credentials.
Employees of the National Security Service are highly encouraged to log into their NSS dashboard. The steps are as follows:
- Visit nss.gov.gh
- Go to the top green icon and click “Sign In“
- Select the option “Sign In As Personnel“
- On the login page, enter your username (the email you used during registration)
- Enter your PIN CODE as your password
- Click on the green “Log In” button to access your dashboard.
How to retrieve your pin code via NSS dashboard
After payment, you will proceed to check the pin code in the system. The steps include:
- Go to the NSS portal
- Click on the dashboard menu “Check & Pay For PIN CODE“
- Enter your Index No. or your School ID No.
- Click search
- A display of your PIN CODE and personal data will appear. Write down your PIN CODE for future reference.
How to print and fill NSS monthly report form
National Service Scheme (NSS) evaluation form is a document the secretariat uses to track your attitude and punctuality at work.
Therefore, this duty report form has to be printed every month on your NSS Portal, endorsed by your supervisor as proof of your attitude, behavior, and punctuality at work.
Hence, your supervisor has the power to reject or give remarks in regards to your comportment and whether you qualify to be paid.
Therefore, after the supervisor’s endorsement submit your form to your district secretariat for approval. In addition, visit your dashboard from time, and find out if your details have been approved. Also, repeat the procedure every month.
The form has:
- Telephone Number
- NSS Number
- Supervisor’s Name
- Supervisor’s Contact
- Organization’s Name (etc.)
How to check your NSS allowance
To check your NSS dashboard allowances follow these steps
- Sign in NSS portal
- Click on check allowance
- Enter your NSS number
- follow the rest of the procedures
How to print NSS monthly evaluation report form online
- Login NSS portal
- Sign in as a personnel
- Enter your e-mail address used during the registration
- Enter your password (NB: Your default password is your NSS code).
- Click on the month available on your Dashboard
- Download and print
- Submit to your supervisor for remarks and endorsement.
Make a photocopy for yourself and submit the original to your NSS District office. Repeat the procedure every month.
How to request for NSS certificate and requirements
To requests for NSS certificate on delivery, the Service Personnel must have:
- Completed a One-year or 12 months National Service.
- Filled an annual assessment form by their immediate supervisor or Head of his/her user Agency.
- Submitted his/her assessment form to the District Office. (NB: at the place of service)
- Provide your NSS Number and verified
- Submit your Means of Identification
- Fill in your details in the request form displayed
- Make payment for delivery using any of the several options available
How to reset NSS login forget password
- visit the NSS certificate portal
- Enter your details
- Click on search
How to check and activate your NSS PIN Code before registration
The process of activating your PIN Code prior to registering for your national service obligation in 2021 on the NSS portal has been simplified. The entire procedure takes less than five minutes.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the link nss.gov.gh/check-pin
on the NSS portal and prefix your Index Number/student ID number and Date of Birth in the space provided and “SEARCH”.
- A biodata of your pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study, and year of enrollment will be given. Kindly copy the pin code.
- The next thing is to use your pin code as a reference in payment for its activation.
The use of MTN Mobile money and Agricultural Development Bank Ltd. (ADB) are preferred.
How to activate PIN with MTN Mobile Money
- Kindly dial *170#,
- Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”,
- Choose General Payments (Option 6),
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation,
- Enter the deposit amount (GH¢41.00),
- Enter “NSS” as the reference,
- Enter PIN to confirm payment,
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration.
Features of NSS dashboard
The NSS dashboard has many features that can be used to do a lot of things.
- Replace lost ID
- Check NSS Posting
- Print NSS posting letter
- Update registration form
- Request for NSS certificate
- View Online Registration Form
- Print NSS Monthly Evaluation Form
- Request changes in name and other details
- Place Order for Items (NSS Life Starter Deals)
- Regional Registration Verification Appointment.
How to Create an Account on the NSS Login Portal
The National Service Scheme (NSS) was founded in Ghana in 1973. The Ghana National Service Scheme was founded by Ghanaian Constitutional Act 426 (of 1980).
The system outlines its goals and establishes rules and regulations under Act 426, which mandates that all Ghanaians above the age of 18 who have completed their education must serve the country for one year.
In addition, the scheme aims to expose graduate students to real-world job experience, primarily in their field of study, which covers fields such as education, health, cooperatives, agriculture, local government, military, and rural development.
As a result, as part of their commitment to the nation, all service people in the private and public sectors will have extensive exposure and actual job experience.
How do I schedule an NSS registration appointment?
- Log onto the NSS portal
- Check to post and print a copy of the appointment letter
- Proceed to user agency for the endorsement of appointment letter by Head of the organization or Human Resource Director with an official stamp
- After endorsement by user agency, visit the NSS website to schedule an appointment indicating the date and time for regional validation and acceptance
- NSP accepted by user agency and has booked appointment should proceed to NSS Regional Zonal Registration Centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN)
NB: Rejected/Released National Service Personnel should go back to NSS Regional Secretariat to begin the process.
- After validation, print a new appointment letter which has the “RAN” and make three photocopies.
- Submit a copy to the NSS District Office, give a copy to the user agency and keep one.
NB: Only personnel who book appointment would be attended to at the Regional Zone Registration Centres
Questions that are frequently asked
These are some of the most frequently asked questions concerning the NSS portal, along with their solutions. If you have any additional questions that aren’t addressed here, please post them in the comments area below.
How can I check my NSS posting 2021?
How to check national service posting on your phone or any other device in 2021
Click this link: portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting.
Enter your User ID and Password.
You’ll see a page showing where you have been posted to.
Click on “print” to print the page.
How do I retrieve my NSS password?
To reset your Nss password, provide the email you submited during registration and click on “Send Me Reset Link“. An email with instructions on how to allow you access your account in order to create a new password will be sent to you.
How do I register for NSS in Ghana?
Go to the NSS Registration Portal, and enter your username (School Index number or ID number), and your password (payment Pincode) to log in and access the NSS application form.
What are the benefits of NSS?
NSS helps you to grow individually and also as a group. It makes you confident, develops leadership skills, and gains knowledge about different people from different walks of life in Ghana and other parts of the world. You also learn other skills that help you lead a better life in various situations.
How do I book an appointment at NSS?
To book appointment at NSS,
1. Log in to your NSS portal dashboard.
2. Scroll down the dashboard area and select Regional Registration Verification appointment.
3. Click on it to show the Calendar and select the date and time of your choice.
4. Finally, click on Schedule appointment and then click on Print appointment slip.
How can I print NSS monthly evaluation form?
- Head to nss.gov.gh/downloads/
2. Click on “End of Year Assessment Form” among other options.
3. A PDF copy of the form will be displayed.
4. Click and download the file on your computer.
5. Print the downloaded evaluation form and have to yourself a hard copy.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you