Spread the love
- The candidates applying for Novo Nordisk Postdoctoral Fellowships should have a Ph.D. in biological or medical subjects and relevant experience.
- The applicants should have completed a Ph.D. not more than 3 years before the start of the fellowship date.
- The candidates should be able to manage their research and associated activities.
- The applicants should be able to work with attention to detail and contribute ideas to new research.
- The candidates are expected to have good verbal and written communication skills, computer proficiency, a strong CV, and an interest in diabetes research.
- The applicants for Novo Nordisk Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018 should have a Ph.D. should upload a curriculum vitae and a supporting statement.
- The research statement should contain an explanation of how they meet the selection criteria, experience gained in education and employment, and a ranking of three projects in which they are interested.
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.