Multi TV HD Plus: How to Activate for free
Multi TV HD Plus, also known as HD Plus, is one of the best platforms available for viewing high definition images.
My name is Dominic, and I work as a satellite installer, blogger, and HD Plus Agent/installer. In this post, I will guide you through the process of activating and subscribing to Multi TV HD Plus.
It has begun operations in Ghana with the launch of HD+. This subscription-based service allows Ghanaian television viewers to watch their favourite local TV channels in high definition (HD) picture quality on their system, courtesy of the global content connectivity solutions provider.
HD PLUS GmbH, a subsidiary of SES with its headquarters in Unterföhring near Munich, Germany, is the owner of HD+, a premium high-definition (HD) satellite television service for German consumers. HD PLUS GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of SES.
Following a one-time activation with the USSD short code *879#, a two-month free trial period is made available to you. The ‘FeeliFeeli’ experience offered by HD+ will be available to Ghanaians after the free trial period has expired if they subscribe to a package via the HD+ USSD code, which will cost GH25 per month.
How to get HD+ Decoder today
Grab an HD+ Decoder today from the nearest authorized dealer or any Electroland showroom nationwide and get The Feelifeeli Experience like never before.
Content from your favourite TV channel is now available in HD!
To enjoy The FeeliFeeli Experience, you will need to purchase an HD+ Decoder and activate your HD+ number. Your HD+ number can be found underneath the packaging box or on a slip of paper found in the box the HD+ Decoder comes in.
You should record and safe keep this number for future use.
Months Free Trial Period
How To Activate Your HD+ Account
- Dial *879#
- Press 1 to activate your free trial.
- Choose option 5 to add your HD+ account number.
- Enter the first 6 digits of your HD+ number as prompted
- Enter the last 6 digits.
- Press 1 to confirm your number.
- Select 1 to activate your HD+ account.
- You will receive a confirmation number if successful.
- 1 week (7 days) — GHC7.oo
- 1 month (30 days) —-GHC25
- 3 months (90 days) —–GHC60
- 12 months (365 days) —-GHC210
How To Subscribe To an HD+ Bundle
- Dial *879#
- Enter option 2 to subscribe to a package
- From the list provided, select your HD+ account number.
- Choose your preferred package.
- Press 1 to proceed if you are sure of your package selection.
- You will receive a prompt to complete payment.
- After payment has been completed, you will receive a confirmation message if successful.
My HD PLUS App
Terms & Conditions
- Free 12hrs (1.08GB ) free data streaming for MTN users per month for every active HD+ user
- Only HD+ users with an MTN number can access the free data of the My HD Plus App for now. Vodafone will be added by November 2021.
- First-time users with 2 months free trial can access the My HD Plus App with additional free 1.08GB data per month during the free trial period.
- Existing users with a paid subscription will also enjoy free monthly 1.08GB data during their active subscription period
- Only 1 month and above entitlements are considered to qualify in the free data – weekly packages are not considered.
- Users can only use 1 phone number to access the free data. (User can only change the number upon the request from the user and only done by calling the HD+ Call Centre.
- HD+ users with no active subscription or no free trial period cannot access the My HD Plus App.
Features & Product information
- The app is available on iOS & Google PlayStore.
- Supports mobile phone & Tablet devices.
- App has radio availability (Accra base radio, Kumasi base radio and 2 west African radio).
- The app supports a full-screen mode option.
- Streaming of All HD+ channels plus over 40 FTA channels.
- Defined Genres (HD+ channels, General channels & Religious channels).
- Option to check the current status of HD+ subscription validity
- Data streaming stops when the app is pushed to the background.
I hope you find this post useful; if so, please spread the word.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you