I would like to introduce you to MTN Turbo Net, which provides you with faster and more affordable internet connectivity.
In today’s technologically advanced world, the internet has evolved into a means of staying in touch with friends and loved ones.
MTN Turbo Net is a super high-speed 4G internet router that is simple to set up and use. It is equipped with a powerful external antenna and a data SIM card, which allows it to deliver fast internet in 4G areas.
MTN Turbo Net is an easy-to-use 4G internet router. It has a powerful external antenna and a data SIM card, allowing it to deliver 4G internet.
TurboNet provides high-speed internet access for up to 32 users at the same time in an instant. The user must be within the 4G coverage area of MTN in order to take advantage of the service.
It is available for purchase at MTN Service Centers for Ghc 499 and is suitable for both the home and the office environment. It was launched in May 2019 and is a new device made by Huawei for MTN Ghana. It is a mobile internet device.
Features Of MTN Turbo Net
- Connect up to 32 users at a time
- Plug and Play 4G router
- 1 * Landline phone port
- AC powered
- Two connectors for an external router
- 4 * LAN ports (One for LAN/WAN)
3 Easy Steps To Get Started
Step 1 – Simply buy your TurboNet router (comes with 4G SIM card) at a one-time device cost.
Step 2 – Register the SIM card and pay your preferred bundle. Pre-paid bundles can be purchased on short codes *5057# or Mobile Money *170#. A Postpaid bundled service is available via MTN Service centers.
Step 3 – Enjoy faster unbelievable internet speeds.
Benefits Of MTN Turbo Net
There are so many benefits that comes with buying the MTN Turbo Net. Below are some of the things that you stand to benefit.
- Free 5GB of data upon registration or activation
- Extra 5GB of bonus upon recharge for the next 5 months after activation
- Unbeatable data plans valid for 30 days with the option to roll over
- Super-high speed and reliable internet connection
- External antenna to enhance internet connection
- Self-service accessible from the router
Feature for calls (MTN advises that you keep the SIM in the router at all times)
You can purchase bundles from a range of seven (7) data plans by using the shortcodes *5057# or Mobile Money *170#.
- 5.15GB – 25.00
- 10.27GB – 50.00
- 46.22GB – 145.00
- 231GB – 295.00
But now that Turbo Net Data Plans are available in a variety of sizes, you can buy as much or as little data as you desire. Everything on MTN Turbo Net is non-expiring, which means you are not required to use it all up within a specified time period, which is a pleasant surprise.
How To Purchase Flexible Bundles For MTN Turbo Net
- Dial *5057# from your linked mobile number
- Select buy bundle
- Enter any amount between Ghc 25 – Ghc 5,000
- Confirm purchase
- Select your preferred payment channel
- Approve purchase
- Enjoy super-fast (high-speed) internet
How To Top Up On MTN Turbo Net
Once your Turbo net is linked to your phone number, follow these steps to top up through Mobile Money:
- Dial *170# to access the MTN Mobile Money option
- Choose option 3 – Airtime and Bundle
- Choose option 3 again – MTN Broadband
- Enter your MTN Turbo Net number when you are prompted to do so.
- Select your preferred package
- Confirm purchase
- You will receive SMS alert confirming your purchase
How To Change Your MTN Turbo Net Password In Ghana
To change the password of your MTN Turbo Net, these are the steps you need to follow;
- Start opening your favorite browser, and then enter the default IP address 192.168.1.1.
- You will now go to the login page where you can enter the default username: admin and password: admin
- Change the default MTN ShareLink Login and password or reset it if you don’t remember
- Change the default MTN ShareLink Wi-Fi name (SSID) or password
- Open MTN ShareLink Router IP Address
- MTN ShareLinkRouter External IP Address: Http:\192.168.1.1 OPEN LINK (Remember you must be at home or linked to home Wi-Fi to do this)
- Connect to the MTN ShareLink Router
- You will now be directed to the MTN ShareLink Router login page, where you can enter the default username: admin and password: admin to complete the login.
- Change MTN Share Link Default Login and Password
NB: Security of a network is vital. Thus the first the foremost task is to change the MTN ShareLink router Default Login then Password to something personalized and secure.
MTN ShareLink Router Password Tips:
- Choose your MTN’s complicated and hard to guess password that you can only recall
- It should be something personal and easy to remember but extremely hard to guess, so you will never forget this.
- Secure your MTN Turbo Net Password
- The amount of protection depends directly on the strength of your Password and the effort you have made to protect your MTN ShareLink router’s key.
Offer your MTN ShareLink router password that you can recall (initial usability). Of course, with a unique character, number, Greek and Latin, you can build a strong hash password.
How To Check Your Balance On MTN Turbo Net
You check your MTN Turbo Net balance anytime on your linked MTN number. Follow these guide lines to check your Turbo Net balance:
- Dial *5057# on your MTN number
- Select option 3 – “Check balance”
- Choose your account from the list of account that comes up
- You will receive a prompt showing the bundle you have as well as the bonus and airtime on your MTN Turbo Net.
MTN Turbo Net Code
Additionally, the quickest and most convenient way to check your remaining airtime, SMS and data SMS balance on your MTN Turbo Net Router is to:
- Dial *5057# for updates on remaining airtime, SMS or data
- Follow the prompt
- Dial *5057# on your linked MTN Number.
- Select option 3 – “Check balance”
- Choose your account from the list of account that comes up.
- You will receive a prompt showing the bundle you have as well as the bonus bundle and airtime on your MTN Turbonet.