The Most Effective Approaches to Solving MTN in Ghana Problem
MTN Ghana is known to be one of the telecommunication network with the worst data bundle packages. But one of the special internet and voice bundle packages that makes MTN stand out from the rest is the MTN Mashup Bundle.
What Is MTN Mashup?
MTN Mashup is a promotion offered by MTN Ghana that enables you to browse and talk more with less amount of money.
The MTN Mashup bundle was born out of the MTN Pulse lifestyle package that was launched for youth of youth of Ghana.
MTN Mashup is the most exciting feature on the MTN Pulse app. It is a promotion offered, by MTN Ghana that enables one to browse more and talk more with less money. This promotional offer is good for all users who knows the average amount of data or time they use daily, weekly or monthly. Specifically, with MTN Pulse, subscribers are awarded points based on their MTN Mashup packages. Users with higher points are awarded nice packages.
MTN Mashup Short code
The short MTN Mashup code in Ghana is *567#. This is the number you have to dial to activate the Mashup. When you dial the number on your MTN number you will receive prompts that will guide you on what to do. You then receive a confirmation message from MTN 567 upon successful subscription.
How Do I Deactivate MTN Mashup?
In case you have had enough of this service, and want to end it. Send an SMS %^& to deactivate send STOP to “567”.
Is There are any difference Between MTN Mashup and MTN Pulse
Mashup is one of the most exciting features of the MTN Pulse. With the freedom that MTN Pulse brings, you can choose any offer that best suits you. There are daily, weekly or monthly offers just for you. Mashup your unique bundle by choosing your voice and data offers.
How To Bundle MTN Mashup Bundle Using A Short Code.
- Dial the short code *567#
- Choose the Mashup for self
- Select the amount
- Choose your package and make payment
MTN Mashup Packages
Mashup is one of the most exciting features of the MTN Pulse App. The bundles comes in the following mixes:
- GHC 1 – SMS: 50, WhatsApp: 50 MB, Main Data: 50 MB (maximum), voice call: 25 minutes (maximum)
- GHC 5 – SMS: 50, Social media: 70 MB, Main Data: 290 MB (maximum), voice call: 144 minutes (maximum)
- GHC 10 – SMS: 50, Main Data: 607 MB, voice call: 300 minutes (maximum)
- GHC 30 – SMS:50, Main Data: 3 GB (maximum), free calls on Mondays
(You are limited to balancing between the maximum of Main Data and voice call)
Presently, you can’t use the app to buy a Mashup bundle if you have internet data.
How To Check MTN Mashup Balance.
To check your MTN Mashup balance on your phone, simply follow these steps below.
- Dial and call *567#
- Select 99 (more)
- Select 6 (check mashup balance)
- Your Mashup balance will appear and MTN Ghana will send you SMS to confirm.
Does MTN Mashup Expire?
Yes, MTN Pulse or Mashup bundles expire based on the duration of the package you chose. It can be daily, weekly or monthly voice and data bundle.
How To Buy MTN Mashup For Someone.
- Dial *567#
- Choose option 2 (Mashup for others)
- Enter the phone number of the person you are buying the Mashup for
- Confirm the phone number of the person you are buying for
- Choose the preferred MTN Mashup bundle (GHC 1, GHC 5, GHC 10 or GHC 30)
- Select the exact amount you want to purchase
- Choose the package you want to buy (whether more voice and less data or vice versa, equal voice and data, or only data)
- Choose your payment method (Airtime or Mobile Money)
- If you choose MTN Mobile Money, wait to enter your PIN to confirm your purchase.