McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of Melbourne for International Students
The University of Melbourne is a world-class institute offering 2020 McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships to international students set up to attract outstanding recent doctoral graduates from around the world to the university.
To equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. The University of Melbourne – McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships in Australia, 2020 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in the listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2020-2021 and earn a postdoctoral fellowship in Australia at the University of Melbourne.
Why Should Apply?
The Fellowship aims to recruit new researchers who have the potential to build and lead cross-disciplinary collaborative research activities inside and across faculties. All applicants should promote research that aligns with the Research at Melbourne initiative.
Partial Funding, Salary + $25,000 for project
UNIVERSITY / ORGANIZATION:
University of Melbourne
- The candidates applying for the University of Melbourne – McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships in Australia should have a Ph.D. obtained between 1 January 2018 and 16 July 2020.
- The applicants should have graduated from any university other than the University of Melbourne.
- The applicants should not hold any employment at the university during the time of application.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Academic records.
- Status of citizenship or residency.
- Research project proposal and information about the referee.
- The applicants are expected to submit a timeline of employment and non-employment.
- The candidates applying for the University of Melbourne – McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships in Australia, 2020 are evaluated based on the research projected submitted and the appropriateness to the area of which it would be located.
- The applicants will also be assesses based on their track record including research experience and publications.
- The candidates will be selected based on their contribution to research renewal and development.
- The successful applicants of the University of Melbourne – McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships in Australia, 2020 will receive Level A.6 in the University salary band plus superannuation and an additional $25,000towards project costs for three years.
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.