Why Should Apply?
The Fellowship aims to recruit new researchers who have the potential to build and lead cross-disciplinary collaborative research activities inside and across faculties. All applicants should promote research that aligns with the Research at Melbourne initiative.
- The candidates applying for the University of Melbourne – McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships in Australia should have a Ph.D. obtained between 1 January 2018 and 16 July 2020.
- The applicants should have graduated from any university other than the University of Melbourne.
- The applicants should not hold any employment at the university during the time of application.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Academic records.
- Status of citizenship or residency.
- Research project proposal and information about the referee.
- The applicants are expected to submit a timeline of employment and non-employment.
- The candidates applying for the University of Melbourne – McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships in Australia, 2020 are evaluated based on the research projected submitted and the appropriateness to the area of which it would be located.
- The applicants will also be assesses based on their track record including research experience and publications.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their contribution to research renewal and development.
- The successful applicants of the University of Melbourne – McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships in Australia, will receive Level A.6 in the University salary band plus superannuation and an additional $25,000 towards project costs for three years.
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.