Eligibility Criteria for Max Planck Society Research Scholarships in Germany, 2021:
- The Max Planck Society Research Scholarships in Germany, 2020 is offered to foreign professors or other senior researchers of equivalent academic achievements, foreign post-doctoral candidates and other advanced-stage researchers, and foreign doctoral candidates.
- The applicants should have proficiency in German and in English.
- Previous scholarship recipients can also apply for a subsequent grant but should describe in their research proposal the progress made on their project.
- The candidates applying for Max Planck Society Research Scholarships in Germany, 2020 should submit a statement of purpose explaining why they are applying for this scholarship, goals, and expectations from the research stay, and the link between their research topic and current or previous academic work in not more than a page.
- The applicants should also submit curriculum vitae, a research proposal, and proof of doctoral degree by the applicants who have already obtained a doctoral degree.
- Doctoral and post-doctoral candidates should also submit two recommendation letters on official letterhead with the signature of the author.
- The successful applicants of Max Planck Society Research Scholarships in Germany, 2021 will receive:
- € 1365.00 per month to doctoral students and between € 2100.00 per month and € 2,300 per month to advanced researchers.