KOMENDA College of Education 2019/2020 Admission Forms
KOMENDA College of Education 2019/2020 Admission Forms. Applications will soon be opened for prospective applicants to apply for any undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year in March 2019. The Closing Date for the year (2019/2020) Academic year For KOMENDA College of Education Admission has been scheduled as follows:
- KOMENDA College of Education Admission Registration 2019 is scheduled to close (FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2019).
- The KOMENDA College of Education Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.
- Before you start the registration, kindly check
KOMENDA College of Education Admission Requirements
Applicants are to be read carefully before they put in an application.
Note – Once KOMENDA College of Education Admission Application Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So, register now while the applications are still ongoing.
APPLY: KOMENDA College of Education 2019/2020 Admission Forms
Online Application Procedure:
Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHC 150.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- UniBank Ghana Ltd.
- ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Airtel Money or MTN Mobile Money by dialing short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the
Colleges ofEducation admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specificguidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants are advised to read and to
ensure theyfully understand all related instructions before completing theapplication form.
- Applicants are to note that application
forms notproperly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form,
an applicantwill need to print a copy which should be sent with one passportphotograph and a copy/copies of theirresults slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable fromGhana Post nationwide and addressed to:The Principal of theCOLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of
their applicationsby SMS (text message) and should thereforeprovide correct andreliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission
offer notificationsby SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understandit to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will
cross-check theirresults from the West African Examinations Council as partof the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsifieddocuments in support of their applications will be made to face thelegal consequences of their actions.