KINTAMPO COLLEGE OF HEALTH ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
The Ghana Health Service Application Requirements For Entry Into KINTAMPO COLLEGE OF HEALTH. Here Are The Specific Instructions That Are Accompanying It This Year. There Has Been A Significant Change. Instructions For Applications Into Kintampo College of Health Training Institutions.
- 37 MILITARY HOSPITAL NURSES TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- ANKAFUL NURSES TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- BOLE COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSES TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- BOLGATANGA MIDWIFERY TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- KENTEH HOLY FAMILY NURSES AND MIDWIFERY TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- BEREKUM HOLY FAMILY NURSES AND MIDWIFERY TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- NKAWKAW HOLY FAMILY NURSES TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- KATH NURSING & MIDWIFERY TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- KOFORIDUA NURSES & MIDWIFERY TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- TEPA MIDWIFERY AND HEALTH ASSISTANTS TRAINING ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- HOHOE MIDWIFERY TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- NANDOM MIDWIFERY TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- HO NURSING TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- KPEMBE NURSING AND MIDWIFERY TRAINING COLLEGE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)orGhanaCommercialBank(GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
- Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Use your PIN code to log into and gain access to the application form to be filled.
- Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
- The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
- You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process- whether qualified or not, an invitation for the interview, offer of admission, etc.
NB: Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc.) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his/her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh
MINISTRY OF HEALTH (CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA, AND BACHELORS
LIST OF NURSING PROGRAMMES IN GHANA
AUXILIARY PROGRAMMES (Certificate Courses)
- Nurse Assistant Preventive (NAP) formerly Community Health Nursing (CHN)
- Health Assistant Clinical (NAC)
Table (1): Requirements for Auxiliary Programmes
|Age||16 – 35 years|
|Overall Aggregate||A cut off aggregate score of Forty-Eight (48) or better in six subjects, comprising 3core and 3 elective subjects.||A cutoff aggregate score of Thirty (30) or better in six subjects, comprising 3 coreand 3 elective subjects.|
|Core Subjects and Minimum Grades||AT LEAST credits (A1-E8) in three core subjects. e.g.English, Mathematics andIntegrated Science.||AT LEAST Passes (A-E) in three core subjectsi.e. English, Mathematicsand Integrated Science.|
|Elective Subjects andMinimum Grades||AT LEAST passes (A1-E8) inthree Elective subjects||AT LEAST passes (A-E) inthree Elective subjects|
- Registered General Nursing (RGN)
- Registered Mental Nursing (RMN)
- Registered Midwifery (RM) Females only
- Registered Community Health Nursing (RCN)
Table 2: Requirements for Basic Nursing Programmes