Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship for Non-ChineseStudents in China, 2019
TheJiangsu Provincial Government is thrilled to use Jiangsu Jasmine Scholarship for worldwide students in order to promote the advancement of college of International students inJiangsu Full along with Partial scholarship will be granted to students.
Thisscholarship will be offered to those exceptional abroad students or scholars to carry out full-time research study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu.
JiangsuNormal University ( JSNU), a local top-level university in Jiangsu province, is monitored by the Ministry of Education and the Jiangsu ProvincialGovernment Its origin might be gone back to 1952 and its name was become JSNU in2011 Being among the very first amongst universities licensed to get worldwide students, JSNU has actually developed friendly relationships with over 69 universities in UK, USA, Australia, Russia and other nations.
- ApplicationsDeadline: Openfor applications
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are readily available to pursue Master and Doctoral degree program.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted to find out any of the topics provided by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Full Scholarship
- A charge waiver of tuition, registration, lab experiments, internship, and standard books.
Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricula is at trainee’s own cost.
Cost of books or finding out products besides needed standard books is at trainee’s own cost.
- Free on-campus dorm lodging, or a lodging allowance of CNY 10,000 each year.
- A living allowance of CNY1, 500 each month
Scholarship receivers signing up prior to the 15 th of the registration month (the 15 th consisted of) will be approved the complete living allowance of that month.
Recipients signing up after the 15 th of the registration month will just be approved half of the living allowance of that month.
- ComprehensiveMedical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
1) College trainee: CNY20, 000 per scholastic year; Duration: One scholastic year
2) Undergraduate trainee/ Postgraduate trainee: CNY 30,000 per scholastic year; Duration: One scholastic year
3) Non- degree program trainee/ Exchange trainee: CNY2,000 each month; Duration: 3 to 12 months (in accordance with the arrangement)
- Nationality: Non-Chinese residents are qualified to use for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not offered
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Non-Chinese residents are qualified to use for this scholarship.
EntranceRequirements: Applicants should satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese residents in health.
- Education background and age limitation:
- Applicantsfor both the college and undergraduate programs should have a secondary school diploma with a great scholastic efficiency and be under the age of 30.
- Applicantsfor the master’s degree program should have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicantsfor the postgraduate degree program should have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should consent to follow the pertinent laws of the PRC and satisfy the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants should have a great scholastic record.
- Applicants can not be receivers of other scholarships provided by Chinese federal government, city governments or other companies all at once.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are generally needed to supply proof of efficiency in English at the greater level needed by the University.
How to Apply: 1. Log on to the “Study in Jiangsu” site (www.studyinjiangsu.org)
- Register a private account
- Complete the Application Form online, and upload e-copies of pertinent initial files
- Print the Application Form, sign it, and after that mail it with notarized copies of the pertinent files to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team (MailingAddress: Please discover it in CONTACT)
- APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- Scanned copy of the passport image page.
- Highest diploma/ degree certificate (notarized copy). High school students or university students will likewise supply Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studyingin Documents in languages besides Chinese or English should be connected with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic records (notarized copy): Transcripts in languages besides Chinese or English should be connected with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate research studies should send 2 recommendation letters in Chinese or English from teachers or partner teachers with contact information of referees.
- Other pertinent files.
PleaseNote: Submitted files will not be returned no matter the outcome of application.