- Visit any MTN authorized dealer or office in the country
- Give your SIM card to the merchant
- Submit your identification document to the merchant
- Within a few minutes, the merchant will register your SIM card and get your registration in MTN Ghana subscriber database
- Upon successful completion, the merchant will hand over your registered SIM and ID card to you
- After that, insert the SIM card into your mobile phone and enjoy all MTN Ghana services
Requirements to register your MTN SIM card in Ghana
Before you can register your MTN SIM in Ghana, there are some requirements that you need to fulfill. If you fail to meet any of these requirements, your SIM card cannot be registered for you.
Here are some of the requirements when registering an MTN SIM card in Ghana:
- National photo identification card (Ghana card, voter ID, driver’s license, or Ghanaian passport)
- A new SIM card from MTN
- Your residence address (you can include the Ghana Post GPS code (GE-XXX-XXXX))
How to check your MTN SIM card details in Ghana
After registering your MTN SIM at the seller or office, you can check to see if the details used to match the correct information.
This is very important because if it goes unnoticed, it may affect you when you visit any MTN office to request some information about your account. For example, if the mobile money account is locked, MTN will not be able to open it for you,
To do so, all you have to do is dial * 400 # from any mobile device, be it Android, iPhone, or Potato.
You will then see your post FULLNAME (FIRST NAME, LAST NAME), ID TYPE, the last four digits of your ID, your day and The month of birth.
In addition, a message with the same information above will be sent to you via SMS.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you