How To Make real Money From Chipper Cash In Ghana Making money online nowadays is not easy especially if your country is under developing countries. But today I will show you how to make real money from the internet straight from your home. Explore a flexible way to earn extra money and achieve more financial freedom.
You can make money online right here in Ghana, and many young people here make money on the internet in different ways. I’ve earned some passive income from this.
Do you know Chipper Cash?
Chipper Cash is like PayPal or Payoneer is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account in Kenya, Rwanda, Ghana, Tanzania, and Uganda. Also, online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders
What is Chipper Cash?
Chipper Cash is an app that offers instant cross-border mobile money transfers in Africa. It offers no-fee, P2P, cross-border mobile-money payments in Africa select African countries with plans to roll out in other African regions in the next couple of months.
Chipper Cash went live in October 2018, joining a growing field of fintech startups aiming to scale digital finance applications across Africa’s billion-plus population.
This African no-fee, cross-border payment startup has recently been on the headlines as it has just managed to raise a $2.4 million seed round led by Deciens Capital.
Chipper Cash is based in San Francisco — with offices in Ghana and Nairobi — and has processed 250,000 transactions for more than 70,000 active users, according to Ham Sserunjogi, the Startup’s CEO and co-founder.
How does Chipper Cash work?
The general idea is that you connect your mobile money account, or multiple mobile money accounts if you have them, to your Chipper Cash wallet. You then use Chipper to transfer money across your various accounts or send to someone else within your country or across the border.
At the moment, Kenya, Rwanda, Ghana, Tanzania, and Uganda are supported with more countries expected to join this list in the next 12 months.
We took Chipper Cash for a little spin and the process was rather straight-forward.
How to Sign Up to Chipper Cash
- To use Chipper Cash, you first need to sign up. To do so, follow these steps;
- Download the Chipper Cash app from Google Play Store or the Apple Store. You can use this invite link (click here) from us to enjoy a special offer.
- Open the app and enter your mobile number starting with the country code in the form of ******** and click continue.
- Enter the 6 digit code you receive on your provided number and continue.
- Enter your first and last name and press “Next”.
- Choose your primary currency and continue.
- Your Chipper Wallet Account will be successfully created.
How to earn free ¢5.00 without investment In Ghana
Withdrawal method is Mobile money all network
1. First of all you need to visit Chipper Cash
2. It will send you to download an app, register with your Phone number or email address
3. They will send code to your phone number or email you used to verify your account
4. After that, make sure you complete your verification by going to profile, scroll down to see verification, click on it to send your either voter ID or passport or SSNIT ID to the., one of them will be accepted.
5. Start referring… Each referral gives you GHC5 to your wallet. Withdrawal is instant
6. It will send you to download an app, register with your Phone number or email address
7. They will send code to your phone number or email u used to verify your account
Please kindly visit TRAININGFORMS homepage to find out every single information you need concerning your entry to Tertiary Education
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you