Access the Login to UG MIS Web Portal and log in with your Student Number and PIN as a University of Ghana, Legon student. In addition, submit an application for UG admission, register for courses, modify personal information, obtain academic and other information, and make payments. Additionally, log in to the UG Sakai Portal to submit your assignment.
University of Ghana – UG MIS Web Portal
Students and alumni alike are able to retrieve forgotten student numbers, reset forgotten PINs, change PINs, request new PINs, and change request pins through the UG MIS Web, which is a Self-Help iEnabler Portal.
Creating an Account on UG MIS Web Portal
To create an account, students must visit the UG MIS Web Portal website.
They will then be prompted to enter their Student Number, email address, and PIN. Once they have created an account, they will be able to log in.
UG MIS Web Login
- Visit UG website: ug.edu.gh
- Click the Student icon in the upper right corner
- Select MIS Web
- Click here to log in MIS Web Portal – Self Help iEnabler
- Select your status using the corresponding radio button (Personnel or Student)
- Indicate your employee or student number and PIN
- Click the login button
- Tap the Forgotten PIN button, and your PIN will be sent to the email address associated with your UG account. (My initial login)
How to Change MIS Web Page Password
When you make your first attempt to log in, you will be taken to a new screen. From this screen, a temporary password will be emailed to the official email address that was assigned to you by the UG..
- To proceed to the next steps, you will need to enter the temporary password.
- Get in touch with your email to retrieve the temporary password you were given.
- Enter it in the Temporary Password field.
- Create a new password for yourself and enter it into the appropriate field. This new password should contain a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. The selected password needs to be at least eight (8) characters long and must be different from any passwords that you have used in the past for the MIS Web.
- Navigate to the homepage of your MIS account by clicking the button labeled “Login in.”
- Congratulations, this concludes your first successful login to the new MIS Web site.
UG MIS Web Login How To Reset Your Password
If students forget their password, they can reset it by visiting the UG MIS Web Portal website and clicking on the “Forgot Password” link. They will then be prompted to enter their email address, national ID, or Passport number. Once they have entered their email address, National ID or Passport number they will receive an email with a link to reset their password.
Q: I’m having trouble logging in. What should I do?
A: If you’re having trouble logging in, try the following:
- Make sure you’re using the correct username and password.
- Check your caps lock key.
- Try logging in from a different device.
- If you’re still having trouble, contact UG MIS support for help.
Q: How do I reset my password?
A: To reset your password, visit the UG MIS Web Porta website and click on the “Forgot Password” link. You will then be prompted to enter your email address. Once you have entered your email address, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
The UG MIS Web Porta is a valuable resource for students. It provides access to a variety of resources that can help students succeed in their studies.
Here are some additional tips for students who are using the UG MIS Web Porta:
- Keep your password secure. Do not share your password with anyone.
- Update your password regularly. This will help to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Be aware of phishing scams. Phishing scams are emails that attempt to trick you into providing your personal information. Do not click on links in phishing emails and do not enter your personal information into forms on websites that you do not trust.
By following these tips, you can help to protect your account and keep your information safe.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you