How to apply
After selecting a program, apply online and prepare to submit the following documents:
- Official high school transcripts
- Certified true copy of high school diploma or External exams certificate
- Literal English translations of the diploma and transcripts (if they are not in English). Translations must be official: certified by an accredited translator or notarized by a competent legal authority. We do not accept photocopies of translations
- English proficiency results from either a TOEFL or IELTS test
- A 300 word essay to discuss the following:
1. Your education and life experience
2. How have these experiences shaped your life goals?
3. How do you expect this program to help you achieve your goal?
- A letter of recommendation
- Write a short entrance exam
- Official ID – A photocopy of a national identity card or passport biographical page
Evaluation of your application
Applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee and by an Academic Advisor. We look for evidence of your potential to be successful at Webster University. Primary consideration is given to your academic performance, the rigor and content of your Bachelor’s degree coursework, your performance in courses directly related to the Master’s program (if applicable), your documented English language proficiency, your work experience (where relevant), your motivation and commitment as demonstrated in your application essay and discussed in your letters of recommendations.
- American High School Diploma: A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4 point scale, or its equivalent in other grading systems (academic achievement in programs that use a grading or assessment scale other than a 4.0 is evaluated in the context of the relevant academic system)
- WASSCE: Credit passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant subjects
- SSSCE: Credit passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects including English Language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant subjects
- ‘A’ Levels , IB and its equivalent
- The English language proficiency minimum requirement is a TOEFL score of 575 points on the Paper-based test (PBT) or 89 points Internet-based test (iBT) or an IELTS score Overall band 6.5
For countries outside the USA and ECOWAS and general application process enquiries, please contact:
The Admissions Team
Mobile: +233-(0)540-120-849 | +233-(0)540-120-869
Please kindly visit TRAININGFORMS homepage to find out every single information you need concerning your entry to Tertiary Education