Nurses Training Admission Cost
Well, you might be asking yourself “How much Nurses Training Admission 2020/2021 Forms Cost?”
Not too long ago, the MOH announced the cost of its admission forms and TrainingForms.com brings to you exactly what you have been waiting for. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana.
Applicants can purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
- Admission Requirements into Ghana Nursing Schools
- How To Apply For Nursing Training Schools In Ghana
- How much is Nursing Training Admission 2020/2021 Forms Cost
- Nursing Training Admission Deadline 2020/2021
- List of Nursing Training Schools in Ghana
- Courses Offered at Nursing Training Schools Ghana
- Nursing Training Admission Application Closing Date 2020/2021
More About 2020/2021 Nurses Training Admission Forms And Cost
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 10th June, 2020 if not used.
- ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- 3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use email address of relations]
- You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is open.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF OUR HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILLING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION.