How To Activate NSS PIN With MTN Mobile Money. The following are procedures to activate NSS PIN with MTN Mobile Money.
- Kindly dial *170#,
- Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL“,
- Choose General Payments (Option 6),
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation,
- Enter the deposit amount (GH¢41.00),
- Enter “NSS” as the reference, Enter your PIN to confirm payment,
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration.
For your convenience, the process of activating your Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the NSS portal before registering for your mandatory national service in 2022 has been streamlined. This was done in an effort to reduce the amount of time spent on the process.
The entirety of the procedure can be completed in significantly less than five minutes’ time.
Simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the link nss.gov.gh/check-pin
on the NSS portal and prefix your Index Number/student ID number and Date of Birth in the space provided and “SEARCH“.
- A biodata of your pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study, and year of enrollment will be given. Kindly copy the pin code.
- The next thing is to use your pin code as a reference in payment for its activation.
The two methods that are suggested for use—MTN Mobile money and Agricultural Development Bank Ltd. (ADB)—are listed here.
Features of NSS dashboard
The NSS dashboard includes a wide variety of features that can be put to a wide variety of uses.
- Replace lost ID
- Check NSS Posting
- Print NSS posting letter
- Update registration form
- Request for NSS certificate
- View Online Registration Form
- Print NSS Monthly Evaluation Form
- Request changes in name and other details. Place an Order for Items (NSS Life Starter Deals)
- Regional Registration Verification Appointment.
How do I schedule an NSS registration appointment?
- Log onto the NSS portal
- Check to post and print a copy of the appointment letter
- Proceed to user agency for the endorsement of appointment letter by Head of the organization or Human Resource Director with an official stamp
- After endorsement by user agency, visit the NSS website to schedule an appointment indicating the date and time for regional validation and acceptance
- NSP accepted by user agency and has booked appointment should proceed to NSS Regional Zonal Registration Centre for validation and registration to obtain Regional Acceptance Number (RAN)
- After validation, print a new appointment letter which has the “RAN” and make three photocopies.
- Submit a copy to the NSS District Office, give a copy to the user agency and keep one.
At the Regional Zone Registration Centers, only personnel members who had previously scheduled appointments would be assisted.
National Service Personnel who have been rejected or released from their obligations should report back to their respective NSS Regional Secretariats to initiate the process.
NSS Questions that are frequently asked
The following are some of the most frequently asked questions pertaining to the NSS portal, as well as the solutions to those questions. In the event that you have any further inquiries that have not been addressed in this article, kindly submit them in the comments section located below.
How can I check my NSS posting?
How to check national service posting on your phone or any other device
Click this link: portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting.
Enter your User ID and Password.
You’ll see a page showing where you have been posted to.
Click on “print” to print the page.
How do I retrieve my NSS password?
Simply enter the email address you used to register for the NSS and click the “Send Me Reset Link” button in order to have your password reset.
You will soon receive an email containing comprehensive instructions on how to regain access to your account and generate a new password for it.
How do I register for NSS in Ghana?
You can access the NSS application form by going to the NSS Registration Portal and logging in with your username (which should be your School Index number or ID number) and password (which should be your payment Pin code).
What are the benefits of NSS?
You will develop both personally and collectively as a result of your involvement in NSS. You will gain self-assurance, skills in leadership, and knowledge about people in Ghana and other parts of the world who come from a variety of walks of life as a result of participating in this program.
You also pick up a variety of other skills that assist you in leading a better life in a variety of circumstances.
How do I book an appointment at NSS?
In order to schedule an appointment at NSS,
1. Log in to your NSS portal dashboard.
2. Scroll down the dashboard area and select Regional Registration Verification appointment.
3. Click on it to show the Calendar and select the date and time of your choice.
4. Finally, click on Schedule appointment and then click on Print appointment slip.
How can I print NSS monthly evaluation form?
- Head to nss.gov.gh/downloads/
2. Click on “End of Year Assessment Form” among other options.
3. A PDF copy of the form will be displayed.
4. Click and download the file on your computer.
5. Print the downloaded evaluation form and have to yourself a hard copy.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you