How to Apply for Your NSS T&T Allowance – Even though the major function of the NSS allowance is helping to meet the travelling and transportation needs of NSS members, you can use your NSS allowance in a number of other ways.
To claim your National Service Scheme (NSS) Travel and Transportation Allowance, follow these three steps
Note: Please contact your District NSS coordinator for assistance.
- Requirements For NSS T&T Allowance
- Where To Get The Documents
- Application Procedures
- Other Useful Information
- How do I get my NSS password back?
- How can I register for the National Service in Ghana?
- What are the advantages of the NSS?
- What is the procedure for making an appointment with NSS?
- What is the procedure for printing the NSS monthly evaluation form?
Requirements For NSS T&T Allowance
- Students must be eligible as per qualification and be on their first year of study.
- Submit documents with transcripts, bank statements
- Final year students need not submit health certificate but bank statement is necessary
- All applicants must pay GH₵600 at Unibank, by internet banking or other means
- A copy of ID card is necessary
- Ghana National ID
Where To Get The Documents
How do I get my National Service Scheme (NSS) Travel and Transportation allowance? This is a common question that many have asked. Well, every student should register and be able to access their portal. From there you should navigate yourself to relevant departments and start getting your documents ready.
Log on to www.nss.gov.gh, navigate through ‘Application Procedures’, click on ‘NSS Portal’ and fill out all necessary information (student’s name, course code, etc.) – After filling in all details print a screen shot of your details page then log out of your account – Download both forms.
Other Useful Information
You should register in NSS Portal after your registration you will get a one-time password (OTP) on your mobile phone that you entered during registration; then go to Travel and Transportation Application > Login with Mobile Number > select Go ahead with OTP.
Click on Next. In case you do not have access to the internet, select options 3, 4 or 5 and follow the instructions provided; while applying pay extra attention to application form details filled by selected applicants such as applicant name, mailing address, cell phone number and more important email address. After all, information is complete click on Save and Submit button.
The most frequently asked questions
The following are some of the most frequently asked questions about the NSS portal, as well as their answers. Please post any more questions in the comments section below if they aren’t answered here.
How to check national service posting on your phone or any other device in 2021
Click this link: portal.nss.gov.gh/check-posting.
Enter your User ID and Password.
You’ll see a page showing where you have been posted to.
Click on “print” to print the page.
How do I get my NSS password back?
To reset your NSS password, enter the email address you used to register and click “Send Me Reset Link.” You will receive an email with information on how to gain access to your account and create a new password.
How can I register for the National Service in Ghana?
To log in and access the NSS application form, go to the NSS Registration Portal and input your username (School Index number or ID number) and password (payment Pincode).
What are the advantages of the NSS?
NSS assists you in both individual and group development. It boosts your confidence, enhances your leadership abilities, and educates you about people from all walks of life in Ghana and around the world. Other skills that help you live a better life in various situations are also taught.
What is the procedure for making an appointment with NSS?
- Log in to your NSS portal dashboard to schedule an appointment.
- Select Regional Registration Verification appointment from the dashboard section.
- To open the Calendar, click it and choose the day and time you want.
- Finally, select Schedule an appointment and then Print Appointment Slip.
What is the procedure for printing the NSS monthly evaluation form?
- Go to http://nss.gov.gh/downloads/.
- Among the other options, select “End of Year Assessment Form.”
- The form will be shown in PDF format.
- Select the file and save it to your computer.
- Print the downloaded assessment form and keep a hard copy for yourself.
The most important thing is that you get started now, even if it’s with a small contribution. You’ll find that once you start taking action and seeing results, it will motivate you to do more and more.
So don’t wait any longer; there’s no time like today! Remember, when your mindset is right, anything can happen! Good luck!
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you