to be eligible for Heinrich Böll Foundation Master’s Scholarships in Germany, 2021 candidate must be:
- Applying for Master’s Scholarship For Non-EU Nationals, Heinrich Böll Foundation should be from EU nationals and students not educated in Germany.
- The applicants must be candidates working towards a Postgraduate degree.
- The candidates will be receiving funding at universities and institutes abroad.
- Completed application form.
- Candidates should submit their personal data and CV.
- The motivation statement should be submitted which should include why the candidates are applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- Applicants of Master’s Scholarship For Non-EU Nationals, Heinrich Böll Foundation are also asked to submit a motivation for studying their chosen subject.
- An outline of your and of your main areas of interest, social commitments, and political interests.
- Candidates are selected based on the written statement provided.
- Applicants with good school or college/university academic record are preferred.
- The candidates who express social commitment and political interest are considered.
- Applicants should also submit convincing reasons for applying to Heinrich Böll Foundation.
The successful applicants of Heinrich Böll Foundation – Master’s Scholarships in Germany, 2021 will receive:
Non-EU students: €850 per month plus various individual allowances; tuition fees are in certain cases possible in Germany.
EU students: varies, max. €649 plus €300 book money per month; tuition fees not possible in Germany but possible to a limited extent in other countries. The scholarship is awarded for the regular period of study, may be extended by one semester.
Non-EU students: €1,200 per month plus €100 mobility allowance per month, plus various individual allowances; tuition fees are not possible.
EU students: €1350 per month basic scholarship plus €100 per month research costs allowance; tuition fees are not possible in Germany. Limited may be extended in other countries.
The last date to apply for Heinrich Böll Foundation – Master’s Scholarships in Germany, is 1st March annually
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.