The application time for the Scholarships from the Government of Sweden for 2022 has been reopened. Undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in Sweden are eligible to apply for this fully financed foreign fellowship. Scholarships from the Swedish Institute are available in a wide range of academic subjects and concentrations.
Do you have any idea what I’m talking about? In total, how many scholarships have been announced by the Swedish government? There are 300 scholarships available for international students from a top-ranked Swedish university that have not yet been announced.
The Master’s degree program lasts either one or two years, depending on the institution. It is expected that the Swedish Government will cover all of the financial costs associated with the Scholarship, such as tuition, plane tickets, and other expenses. As a result, you must first and foremost locate software. You can also choose from a limited number of English-taught programs, which are available.
It is expected that the Swedish government will cover all scholarship fees, including tuition, flights, stipend, and any additional living expenses. There are thousands of English-taught programs available on this website. Also included is a list of the programs that will be available in the spring of 2021. Do you want to know more about it? Continue to continue this article. We’ll walk you through the entire application process for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 program.
Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2022
Scholarships for international professionals from the Swedish Institute Sweden’s SISGP) 2021 is a fully-funded master’s Scholarship. Selected students will be eligible for the following incentives under the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2021:
- Direct payment of total tuition fees to universities.
- Monthly living expenditures of SEK 10,000
- A travel stipend of SEK 15,000 for air tickets.
- Insurance protection.
The ScholarshipScholarship is for full-time Master’s programs of one or two years. It is only given to students enrolled in programs that begin in the autumn semester.
At the start of each semester, the tuition cost will be paid directly to the Swedish institutions. During the scholarship time, the stipend for living costs is provided monthly.
Available Fields & Majors
Under the Sweden Government Scholarship 2021, a broad range of courses are available; see the list below:
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Students from outside the European Economic Area are eligible.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience to be considered.
- You must be a citizen of an eligible country.
- Other Eligibility Criteria can be found here (Click Here)
How to Apply
Apply first to a Swedish university and then to the Swedish Institute Scholarship. The Swedish Institute Scholarship application process is divided into four steps. Please visit the Swedish Government Scholarship’s official website to apply.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you