Ghana Police Entry Requirement .. Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2019/2020 | Application Form, Requirements, and Guidelines… Get Ghana Police Service 2019/2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here – www.police.gov.gh
Ghana Police Entry Requirement
- WASSCE /SSSCE Qualification Applicants
- WASSCE Holders: CREDIT (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
- SSSCE Holders: CREDIT (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study
- Holders of TVET Qualifications: CREDIT in Three Core Subjects including English and Mathematics and PASSES in Three Elective Subjects relevant to the course of study.
1) Must reside and be a Ghanaian citizen.
2) Must not be married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
3) Must be physically and medically fit
4) Must be of good character and not bonded.
5) Must be between the 20-25 years for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years old or Short Service Commission.
6) Must not be less than 1.68m for male and 1.57m tall for female applicants.
have one of the following:
i) Six credits (Not less than C6) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at WASSCE.
ii) Six credits (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at SSSCE.
iii) Five credits (Not less than 6) including English, Mathematics, and Science at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE ‘A’ Level.
How to Apply for Ghana Police Service
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application
Interested candidates should pick up application forms from the various Regional and District EMS Offices scattered across the country, complete them and send through the EMS system to the address below. An application fee is to be paid at the EMS Offices. All applicants who were previously shortlisted are requested to re-apply, produce receipts of previous payments and pay the difference.
Ghana Police Address
Ghana Police Service
P O Box GP 116
Stages of Ghana Police Service recruitment process
1. After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
2. At recruitment centres there should be a. Body examination and selection b. Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
3. Successful candidates in  above shall be made to write aptitude test
4. Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
5. Then there shall be medical examination for successful applicants.
6. The final stage of the processes is an invitation to commence training.
Things to note about Ghana Police Recruitment
1. Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
2. Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
3. The Police Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
4. Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the form
5. Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
6. All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted
7. All correspondence with applications will be done through their e-mails only
8. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes. More information can be obtained from www.police.gov.gh.
Ghana Police Entry Requirement
Please kindly visit TRAININGFORMS homepage to find out every single information you need concerning your entry to Tertiary Education