Explore the Grand Canyon University GCU Student Portal and log in with your credentials to gain access to online classes, registration for courses, an electronic library, and any other systems or services that you will require as a student.
At Grand Canyon University, the GCU Portal acts as a central location for virtually all of the university’s available resources.
Accessing your LoudCloud classroom, viewing information about your counselor, checking your GCU email, and doing a lot more can all be done from within the GCU Portal.
How to Login to the GCU Student Portal
- Browse the URL: https://gcuportal.gcu.edu/
- Select the appropriate button to be redirected to the correct login screen.
- You will then be directed GCU Student Portal Homepage
- Enter your GCU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
- Tap Sign in.
Accessing Your GCU Email in the GCU Portal
When you enroll at Grand Canyon University, you’ll be given a GCU username and an associated GCU email account. You should check your email frequently because you will receive messages from your advisor, teachers, and the University itself.
To access your GCU email
- Login to the GCU homepage.
- Locate and Tap on the Email icon from your My Apps dashboard.
- You will be directed to your Outlook email inbox.
If this is your first time accessing your email, you may be prompted to select your preferred language and time zone when you set up your account for the first time. Choose the time zone that corresponds to the location that you call home when setting your clock.
How to Access LoudCloud Classroom in the GCU Portal
Simply logging in to your GCU Portal account is all that is required to gain access to your LoudCloud classroom.
- Login to my GCU dashboard.
- Navigate to the My Courses option in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap on your course code from the list of options underneath My Courses to be taken directly to that class.
Please keep in mind that, in accordance with GCU policy, previous courses will continue to be accessible for a period of six weeks. After this point, they are subject to archiving at any point in the future, at which point they will be removed from the list of My Courses in your GCU Portal. It is highly recommended that you save any content from your course that you would like to keep within the first six weeks after it has come to an end.
How to Register for Courses Online
Traditional Students at Grand Canyon University have the ability to change their course registration prior to the beginning of each new semester using the Course Registration app found in the GCU Student Portal. They also have the option to select new course times.
Up until two weeks before the beginning of each new semester, students have the opportunity to make adjustments to their class schedule. Please get in touch with your Student Services Counselor if you need to make changes to your schedule after the deadline.
To access the app,
- Select the Course Registration app.
- You will then be directed to the Student self-registration page at register.gcu.edu.
- To see other course options, select the Change button next to the respective course.
NOTE: Students will only be able to change the section that they are enrolled in, not the actual course that they are scheduled for. If you would like to make any adjustments to the curriculum you are following for the upcoming academic term, please discuss your options with the Counselor for Student Services.
How to Check Your GCU Grades and Results
Once your instructor has posted your final grades, you can review them by logging into the GCU Portal.
- Login to the GCU Dashboard.
- Locate and Tap on the Class Schedule and Grades app.
- If you have more than one degree program, you can change it from the drop-down menu under Choose a program of study.
- There are three sections from which you can view your courses: Current, scheduled, and Completed. You can filter the courses you see by clicking the plus or minus sign next to each section.
- To download a full list of all of your courses and grades, click on the Download Schedule option at the top of the screen.
Grand Canyon University
GCU Website URL: https://www.gcu.edu/
The Student, Faculty, and Parent Gateway Portal For additional technical assistance, please navigate to support.gcu.edu.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you