Fulbright Foreign Student Program for French Candidates at American Universities, 2019-2020
Applications are now open for Fulbright Foreign Student Program for French Candidates for the Cycle 2019-2020 Scholarship award from $ 6,000 to $ 45,000 depending upon the partner structures and the cumulations to which you are qualified.
Founded in 1948 and moneyed by the French Government and the United States Government, the Franco-AmericanFulbright commission permits its laureates to perform their jobs in the United States or France and to be completely associated with the discussion in between the 2 individuals.
- ApplicationsDeadline: December 1, 2018
- CourseLevel: Scholarships are offered to pursue Master and PhD programs.
- StudySubject: Scholarships are granted in all disciplines.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship award from $ 6,000 to $ 45,000 depending upon the partner structures and the cumulations to which you are qualified.
- A set travel allowance (1200 EUR)
- Free visa costs and the assistance of treatments for acquiring it
- Orientation session in Paris arranged by the Franco-AmericanFulbright Commission (end of June– start of July)
- Health insurance coverage used by the United States State Department (we suggest that candidates offer the expense of a complementary medical insurance)
- Support programs, workshops, getaways, volunteer chances, and so on used on the area in the United States by our partner company IIE
- Nationality: Scholarships are offered for French trainees.
- Number of Scholarships: 10 to 12 scholarships will be granted.
- Scholarship can be taken at AmericanUniversities.
Eligibilityfor the Scholarship
EligibleCountries: Scholarships are offered for French trainees.
EntranceRequirements: To be qualified for a scholarship from our Student Fulbright Program, the prospect needs to fulfill the list below conditions:
- To be of French citizenship. Applicants are qualified for the Fulbright program through the Bilateral Commission of their house nation (discover Fulbright programs in your house nation on the United States State Department site ).
- Have verified at least 3 years of college at the date of submission of the application.
- Have a great understanding ofEnglish (As an indicator, 92 minimum needed for the TOEFL iBT)
- Be confessed to a United States university for a Masters or PhD degree program that covers at least 9 months. (In basic, bursary and admission applications are performed in parallel: candidates should suggest in the file the universities to which they are using and send us letters of admission as and when they are granted.) Fellowships are granted based on conclusive admission to the organizations consisted of in the application file.
Students who hold double French and American citizenship are disqualified forFulbright scholarships (see ” ImmigrationRegulations Applicable to Fulbright Prize Winners” ). They may, nevertheless, be candidates for grants from the French-AmericanCommission’s partner structures.
Students currently following a core curriculum at an American university are not qualified for scholarships from the Franco-AmericanCommission. Similarly, candidates currently in the United States can not use.
Fulbright and Partner Scholarships are non-renewable and can just be used in the very first year of a program of research study, even if your program covers numerous years.
EnglishLanguage Requirements: If all the universities you use for do not offer or need TOEFL outcomes, you do not require to send one to theCommission In location of the test leads to your file, insert in a single pdf files vouching for this exemption.
If you have actually currently taken the TOEFL, IELTS, GRE or GMAT, please suggest the date of the evaluation and your outcomes. You will require to publish your rating reports in the area “TRANSCRIPTS AND ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS”.
If you have actually currently taken the test however have actually not yet gotten your outcomes, please suggest the date you took the examination and after that forward us your outcomes as quickly as they are offered.
If you will be taking among these tests in the future, please put the date you prepare to do so and after that forward us your outcomes as quickly as they are offered.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you