Fido Loans: Get an instant loan online in Ghana 2022 – Living in Ghana nowadays is not as simple as it once was. Getting money or a loan to further your studies or start a business is very difficult nowadays. If you are not a government employee, you will not be able to acquire a loan in Ghana, but thanks to FIDO, both government and non-government employees can now get loans.
Fido Micro Credit (FIDO) is a Ghanaian financial institution authorised by the Bank of Ghana. FIDO Loans are quick and easy short-term loans provided by FIDO.
The development of mobile banking apps that don’t demand any kind of collateral when taking out a loan. Examples include MTN Qwikloan, Fido app, Carbon, or Pay Later Ghana, and Zidisha Loans.
The purpose of this article is to explain how to apply for a loan using the FIDO Money Lending App.
Steps to follow;
- Download the free FIDO lending App on Google Playstoreor App iOS.
- Apply by completing the application in the App.
- Receive your Money Instantly.
The interest rate is shown in the app before applying. Applicants who pay back their loans on time stand a chance of getting better interest rates on future loans.
How to know if you are eligible for the loan
Before you request for a loan you need to know whether you will qualify.
These are the requirements;
- Valid Identification (Driver’s License, Voter’s ID, Passport, National ID and NHIA Membership card)
- Mobile Money Account to receive your funds(MTN Mobile Money, Tigo Cash, and Airtel Money in the individual’s name and should have been registered for at least Two Months)
- Bank account(Bank Statement from an account with Ghana Commercial Bank
How to Payback my FIDO Loan
- To pay with money from your MTN Mobile Money Wallet, dial *170#, select pay bill, select general payment, enter payment code (Fido), enter the amount, enter reference then enter the pin code.
- For those who use Tigo cash be sure that the money is from your wallet. Dial *501#, select pay bill, choose investment and loans, select FIDO from the list, then enter the amount, reference and pin.