Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2021
The University of Edinburgh is a-list Institute that offers its Ph.D. grant program Open to all aside from UK/EU nationals, to outfit with the most perceived, imaginative courses and practices inside the control. Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2021 will be granted to the dedicated, gifted, and meriting understudies from the chose nation/nations. This instructive honor invites understudies to get themselves take a crack at the recorded Ph.D. program for the scholastic year of 2021 and acquire a Partial Funding, Covers the distinction between the educational expenses paid by UK/EU nationals and abroad understudies. grant in the UK. The cutoff time to benefit from this grant has not settled at this point yet try to check the program site if any most recent improvement in this issue has been made.
30 Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships will be awarded for the session. Each award covers the difference between the tuition fee for a UK/EU graduate student and that chargeable to an overseas graduate student. The awards do not cover maintenance expenses. Subject to satisfactory progress, the awards are tenable for up to three years.
AWARD: Partial Funding, Covers the difference between the tuition fees paid by UK/EU nationals and overseas students.
OFFERING TO: Open to all except UK/EU nationals
UNIVERSITY / ORGANIZATION: University of Edinburgh
DEADLINE: February 20, 2021
- The awards are open to overseas students commencing a Ph.D. in any field of study in 2021.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the rate applicable to overseas students and must have already applied for admission to a full-time Ph.D. research program of study.
- Academic merit:
- Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Although candidates with an upper second class honors Bachelor’s degree (or the overseas equivalent) can be considered, in order to be competitive you should really have a first-class Bachelor’s degree supplemented by an excellent Master’s degree.
- Other factors such as financial status, nationality, and the proposed field of study are not taken into account.
- The University of Edinburgh will not generally consider candidates who have already obtained a Ph.D., or formal equivalent, as a result of direct research training.
- Students already on the program cannot be considered for these awards.
- Please also note that if you have applied for consecutive registration where you will start your Master’s program of study in 2019 and your Ph.D. the following year in 2020, that you will not be eligible to apply for an award in 2020.
- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships such as a Commonwealth Scholarship, or a Marshall Scholarship.
Deadline for Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship 2020-21:
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application by February 2021.
- Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.