DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships in Germany, 2020
PROGRAM: Ph.D., Post Doc
AWARD: Partial Funding, EUR 1,760 – EUR 2,760 depending on the applicant
OFFERING TO: International Students
UNIVERSITY / ORGANIZATION: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Eligibility for DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships in Germany, 2020:
- The candidates applying for Type A must have completed their studies or research with a university degree and have completed their doctorate in the last two years.
- For Type B, the candidates must have completed their studies with a doctorate/Ph.D./Candidate (Russia).
- For Type C, the candidates must be working in higher education or at a research institute and must not be a German by nationality.
- The fellowships and positions are available to outstanding candidates with excellent academics and scientists with a doctorate/Ph.D.
- The English proficiency of the candidate is expected to be excellent.
- Documents supporting proficiency should be submitted (TOEFL).
- Candidates with enough knowledge of German is considered as an advantage.
Value of DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships in Germany:
- The successful applicants of DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships in Germany, 2020 will receive:
- Type A: Monthly Stipend of EUR 1,760 and additional expenses.
- Type B: Monthly Stipend of EUR 2,400.
- Type C: Monthly Stipend of EUR 2,760.
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.