Courses Offered St. Joseph’s College of Education.St. Joseph’s College of Education is mastered in teaching or training students to become good leaders. The following are the formal list of Courses Offered St. Joseph’s College of Education
- General Programme
- Early Childhood Education Studies
- French (Available At Mount Mary, Wesley, E.P. Amedzofe, Bagabaga And Gbewaa Colleges Only).
- Technical (Only Available at Akatsi, Ada, Komenda, St. John Bosco, Mampong Technical, St. Joseph’s, Wiawso, Presby Akropong)
- Hearing And Visually Challenged Applicants
- Visually Impaired Applicants
- Hearing Impaired
Admission Requirements for St. Joseph’s College of Education
- WASSCE /SSSCE Qualification Applicants
The general requirement for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme is as follows:
- WASSCE Holders: CREDIT (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
- SSSCE Holders: CREDIT (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study
- Holders of TVET Qualifications: CREDIT in Three Core Subjects including English and Mathematics and PASSES in Three Elective Subjects relevant to the course of study.
Please kindly visit TRAININGFORMS homepage to find out every single information you need concerning your entry to Tertiary Education
Thank you for visiting Training Forms, a site that provides useful information. I hope you get the results you're looking for in your search. This blog contains affiliate links to various products. It simply means that if you click on one of our links and then make a purchase, we will receive a little compensation. Thank you