Courses Offered Al-FaruqCollege of Education
Courses Offered Al-Faruq College of Education. Al-Faruq College of Education is mastered in teaching or training students to become good teachers. The following are the formal list of Courses Offered Al-Faruq College of Education
- General Programme
- Early Childhood Education Studies
- French (Available At Mount Mary, Wesley, E.P. Amedzofe, Bagabaga And Gbewaa Colleges Only).
- Technical (Only Available at Akatsi, Ada, Komenda, St. John Bosco, Mampong Technical, St. Joseph’s, Wiawso, Presby Akropong)
- Hearing And Visually Challenged Applicants
- Visually Impaired Applicants
- Hearing Impaired
Admission Requirements for Al-Faruq
- WASSCE /SSSCE Qualification Applicants
The general requirement for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Programme is as follows:
- WASSCE Holders: CREDIT (A1-C6) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
- SSSCE Holders: CREDIT (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study
- Holders of TVET Qualifications: CREDIT in Three Core Subjects including English and Mathematics and PASSES in Three Elective Subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates awaiting the MAY/JUNE, WASSCE and NABPTEX RESULTS can also apply.
Courses Offered Al-Faruq College of Education.
Please kindly visit TRAININGFORMS homepage to find out every single information you need concerning your entry to Tertiary Education