An opportunity is here for qualified people that wish to enrol for a master’s degree program in the United States of America to apply for the Consuelo W. Gosnell Memorial Scholarship / NASW Foundation Scholarship-USA and stand a chanced of getting funds for their academic program.
This Consuelo W. Gosnell Memorial Scholarship is mainly for graduates that have actually worked or shown a remarkable commitment to American Indian/Alaska Native and Hispanic/Latino populations. The organizers of this scholarship program will also accept applications from individuals that have actually added value to any non-profit organization or group.
- Applicants are expected to be members of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Non-members that desire to apply for this NASW Foundation Scholarship-USA are also allowed to register and become members using the instructions that are stated on the scholarship webpage.
- Each interested person should note that he or she is required to write an essay and equally provide 2 letters of support from professional references.
- Only that that meets all the requirements and duly deserves to be Consuelo W. Gosnell Memorial Scholars will be awarded this USA scholarship.
- Applicants are required to provide an official copy of a transcript from the most recent academic work (undergraduate or graduate).
How to Apply for Consuelo W. Gosnell Memorial Scholarship
To see the full details and also apply for this United States of America (USA) Scholarship program online, simply visit the scholarship webpage: www.naswfoundation.org
Only applications that are very comprehensive will be reviewed by the organizers of this prestigious scholarship program.
Endeavor to comment on your thoughts on this webpage and direct your questions to email@example.com.